Do you believe in the second coming?

I'm sure Jesus will come back again in 2060 , So I believe in the second coming, What about you?
Jesus siad I am coming soon !
Do you believe in the second coming?<br />

Jesus coming for you, The Almighty God cmoing back for his believers !

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a Christian, and believe Jesus will come back for us one way or another. But why are you convinced he'll come in 2060? Not biblical evidence supports that. The second coming is supposed to be unpredictable.

• That's Isaac Newton's prophecy, BWhen he was in old age, He study in the Bible, He believe that there is a secret in the Bible, The Bible is a code book, Have you heard of , The Bible Code?

• Thanks for MHO!

• You're welcome friend !

What Girls Said 6

• I also believe but the bible doesn't say when and thier has already been a case where a group of people though God was coming in a certain year and they where wrong. the Bible does mention a series of events will happen before he comes. We are very close to that time. God is coming soon but we have to be prepared to go with him.

• Yes i believe so

• Yes. Is it really just happenstance that the writings of Revelation in the bible are occurring in our every day lives?

• No, I don't believe it.

• One day you will

• Tbh there were too many shameful moments in Catholic history. So I don't think I need to ask for forgiveness.
      You better should study some history not only the bible.

• You only find those spots for against my belief, May the god forget you. You know the Bible is our history, I've read it , It's a sad story, Human beings were expelled from heaven !

• jesus is not God

but yes i do believe he will come... no one knows when though

• He is the son of the god, So he is a god too😊

• Nope, He is a god, Beyond the human and prophet, You must be a Muslims!

• i am actually

Muhammad, Moses, Jesus... etc peace be upon them all
      they are humans and prophets, kinda like chosen ones, but they are not Gods and we only list
      only one god and multiple prophets

i see the way you answer other people and call them names and stuff... that is just not right. you need to accept that there are people of all different beliefs and religions and there are atheists
      being mean won't deliver your pt across

• I dont believe in fairytales.

• That's why you get 2 down votes

• if you look for the bible in a library, you will find it under nonfiction... so obviously its not a fairytale

• Depends on the library.

What Guys Said 14

• I do. Tupac will one day come back to save us all and deliver us from evil.

• I'm probably gonna piss off a lot of people now.. But how the fuck can anyone be this naive and stupid? I've yet to see a single miracle in my 28 years of life. Even if all this turns out to be true, I'm on the devils side. He loves me for who I am, even if I have made mistakes in my life. God on the other hand expects you to behave the way he thinks is right. How are we free at all if we are supposed to live by these rules?

Wake up people...

• How many times was he supposed to come by now? Is he constantly missing his flights or what?

• God is a complete sociopath. You better hope the bible stuff isn't real.

• I don't believe in this fairytale.

• Jesus said I'm coming "soon" and you say he will come in 2060,, hmm your comment is so logical..

• That's Isaac Newton's prophecy, I just believe that, Jesus said I'm coming soon for his believers ! And he will coming back soon !

• You just don' t understand the soon word means, For us it's a long time, For him it's a short time. Because in the different time space. From heaven to earth how long it will take? Can you tell me about it?

• ahahah you mean the bible who talked to people in a different way to make people understand didn't talk in the same way when JEsus did? If you do that I also can comment verses in a way that nobody will accepts and I say you dont understand I do it to the god

• Yes, i believe there will be a second coming, and i believe it will happen rather soon. But what makes you think it'll happen in 2060?

• Do some research about The Bible Code , You will know more details!

• nope, why do you think he will be back in 2060

• No. There have been many, many predictions of the Second Coming. They have all been wrong.

• Yes. I do. Looking at the way things are going, itay be before 2060

• Santa is coming back in 2060 and he's gonna take us all to a magical land of snow and presents

• People who believe in that crap are ridiculous, and they'll also prove dangerous. I expect Christian terrorists/insurgents to rise in the US in about 20 years time.

• Fuck no! First, why is Jesus ALWAYS FUCKING LILLY WHITE? That's bullshit and FUCKING INSULTING!!! Secondly, this is a FUCKING FAIRY TALE!!! Humans need to grow up, take responsibility for their lives and their planet... and stop waiting for daddy to come SAVE THEM AND CLEAN UP THE FUCKING MESS THEY MADE!!! GROW UP PEOPLE!!!

• The bible is the real human history, Only non human don't believe it!

• Predictions of the second comming remind me of Mark Twain's remark about quitting smoking. "I don't see the difficulty, I've done it hundreds of times".