Girls, what are your embarrassing bra stories?

Well so for me, my embarrassing bra stories usually have to do with my brothers (my triplet brothers with me)-(we share a bathroom that connects our two rooms). They'll walk in on me in my room or he bathroom changing with my bra on, putting on my makeup. And sometimes they'll find my dirty bras in the bathroom in the hamper and get all grossed out and make fun of me, and show their friends. So ya, thats basically the range of embarrassing bra stories for me. Lol. So I'm wondering if all other girls have embarrassing bra stories haha.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• My embarrassing bra story is not having a bra on! We were all getting changed for gym in the changed room and I just casually took my top off, suddenly these boobs just appeared and I was like what the fuck! I grabbed my other top and put it on, praying no one had seen me.. I don't even understand how but somehow I had forgotten to put a bra on in the morning..
    You could see my nipples through the top so I had to wear a thick, winter jumper even though it was the middle of summer.. So many people were like "aren't you hot?" Or "why are you wearing that?"
    To make it even worse we were doing short exercises like jumping with either leg through a tire, running on a spot really quickly or star jumps..
    As you can imagine, it was the worst hour of my life 😂

• Thanks for MHO ;3

What Girls Said 23

• Was taking off my bra while keeping my shirt on - know that trick?
    but this time the shirt was extra large, so one naked breast fell out the neckline while gyrating... I think I saw a flash
    It was a sock hop sort of informal party around a pool one night
    and it turned out OK, as later when people drank more, some when skinny dipping

• Well its not about me, but a few years ago at a work meeting, a lady consultant was sitting at the table. She was explaining something to me and 4 male coworkers. ... and for 20 minutes had no idea that her wrap dress was completely gaping open in the front, fully exposing her bra and stomach to us. Poor thing.

I never forget to wear a tank top under my shirts now.

• I used to get cysts on my breasts every time I wore a bra too long so one time I left the house without the bra on and my knew neighbours saw it and told her friends who lived across the street that she thought I was sleeping around with random guys cause I didn't wear a bra when I left the house.

• I was at Cancun in my hotel room, but the crystal door of the balcony was open. There were two towers (one in face of the other) and I was changing to my swimsuit so I took off my shorts and my t-shirt. When I took off my bra I heard someone said "Woah!"

• I had a bra with a clasp in the front and during gym we were running and it sprung wide open in front of everyone

• My dad had to take me bra shopping once. I was wanting my mom to, but my dad and I were already out so he just took me. It wasn't Victoria's Secret or anything, it was Target, so he just went browsing somewhere else.

Another time, recently, someone he works with was getting rid of a bunch of her bras for some reason and asked him if my mom or I wanted them. He texted me and I told him I did (I only had sports bras up to that point), so he brought a bunch of bras home to me in a shopping bag. He was more freaked out than I was.

• I got home earlier and my brother thought that I was in school I was changing my clothes in my room and he entered my room with his friends to take his PC, twice :( but ehh they were 11 and I was 15 so hummm it's not that bad I guess x)
    Or at some point I gained so much weight in a short period of time that my bras got ripped in the middle, POP that was embarrassing...

• I was riding in a western saddle ( I worked at a kids horse camp and I rode both western and English ) and i was messing around in the arena taking the quarter horse I was loping on over a few small fences ( literally only a foot as it was a western saddle ). But my English training brought my chest forward in the 2-point position, the horse i was on surprized me and brought her neck up higher then she normally does, the horn of the saddle caught my bra and ripped it off infront of 6 people -_-

• not a bra story- but swimsuit top.

In 7th grade there was this new boy in our class, and I had a small crush on him.

One time, my friends and I went swimming and he wrestled with me, and as he pushed me underwater he accidentally (or not I don't know :S ) opened my swimsuit top. I came out of the water, facing him. And for a good minute we stood in front of each other, he gaping at my chest, and me being totally confused- till he went red and pointed at my swimsuit top which was dangling around my neck.

• Haha that's funny. I have a twin brother myself.

But my embarrassing bra stories are that I basically don't have any boobs. LOL.

• none of those would embaress me. i share a room with my little brother who is five years younger than me. i hang out in my sports bra and i change my shirt when he is around. i dont have much goin on upstairs so that might affect how i feel.

• "hehe I'm deff not a guy hahah lol"

• I don't really have one. I don't know if this counts but there was a period of time where my bras were too small & I needed to go shopping for new ones & I had to change for phy ed & I was just embarrassed because the bra was way too small for me.

• I once wore a terribly bright yellow neon bra underneath by white (and very sheer) school uniform shirt.

• My cat ran off with mine while I was showering xD

• There was a time where I forgot to put on my bra and it was horrible xD but I don't know if that counts

• Me bending over to pick up something and tissues falling out... (◕‿◕✿)

• I had some fall off. I was lazy and didn't tighten the straps enough.

• When I was in 4th grade I already had to wear bras, and because it was uncomfortable, when we had sport classes I tended to forget my bra at school. @.@

• I once had no bra on at school because all of them were dirty but was wearing a huge scarf so no one will notice (got a 34 D cup) and a dumb guyfriend of mine always pokes them with his fingers and suddenly he wanted to grab them so he just took one of them in his hand without warning and felt my nipple he looked at me with wide eyes and I didn't say anything, ran away and cried in the girls bathroom

• Mine usually involve me not wearing them or forgetting to wear them

• Mom caught me stuffing my bra... and scolded me about it loud enough so that my friends down stairs heard about it.

I went to victoria secret once with my mom to get a bra and I wasn't big enough for their size... I asked my mom if I could get a push up bra and she said that there's nothing to push up. While I was in the fitting room I cried silently. Its pathetic how a 17 year old has smaller boobs than the average 12 year old

#smallboobsprobs

• I've never had one.