The guy I like likes my sister... what should I do? I really really like him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell your sister you like him. Neither one of you should get involved with him. There will be other guys. It just causes for too messy a situation, and someone's feelings are bound to get hurt. Thats not fair on anyone involved, nip it in the bud now.

What Guys Said 3

• The fact that's she's your sister has little to do with it. Not much anyway. What's important is that he likes someone else. You simply have to accept that. Being your sister might make it harder to accept, but it doesn't change the fact that he likes someone else.

Sorry, but this is something 99% of people go through in their life. For many people it happens more than once. For now it's just not happening. You should just move on. If something changes in the future, then maybe make a go at it. But you can't make someone like you. You also shouldn't waste your time waiting on him when you should be spending that time looking for someone who likes you back.

Do NOT let this form a rift between you and your sister.

• I really appreciate your advice! Thank you so much. I'm not going to waste my time anymore that's for sure ! Thank you so much :)

• You're welcome.

Yea, use your time efficiently. There is some guy out there who wants more than anything for you to find him. So don't keep him waiting. :)

• If your sister likes him too, then you need to let him go. If not, you still have a chance.

• Why should I let him go if my sister likes him as well?

• So you don't think I should keep trying? Maybe he'll like me? Or nah?

• If they both like each other already and also know about it, then your chances are pretty slim.

• Have a threesome, problem solved.

What Girls Said 2

• sister threesome?

Just kidding. How does she feel about him?

• Does your sister like him?

• Yeah she does :(

• I live with her and work at the same place as her. That's how we met the guy. I love her tho so much but I'm so sad that I get compared to her

• So it's a love hate thing. If you love her, let her have the guy.