Would you pose nude for a tasteful painting if a friend asked you to?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have done tasteful nude photography lol!
    My face wasn't in it but it was cool to go to the exhibit and see people staring at my hairy butt 😝😝😝😝

What Girls Said 12

• I probably would for a tasteful painting. The human body is absolutely beautiful, and if someone thought mine was good for a painting, it would be an honor to pose for it. I'd have to know this person well enough to trust of course, but of they were a friend I've known and hung out with before, I'd probably do it.

• That rather depends on my relationship with this friend, doesn't it? I have no problems being a nude model for art classes (I have done this before, it's fine, if chilly) but that's an odd request. I would probably be a bit weirded out if someone asked me that out of the blue.

• no i won't

• No I wouldn't

• If you were allowed to cover things?

• Yup :)
      the line is pretty much my breasts until my my belly-bottom and I don't wear anything shorter than my mid thighs (for guys) but with girls it's simply bikini covering kind of limit :p

• Mid thigh's fairly reasonable :P I don't really mind people seeing me from behind but obviously the front's a different story haha so I understand that xD

• It depends on the friend, how much I can cover up.. and how warm that room is where I'm gonna be nude for hours.

• Warm room, and let's say you can cover what you want with your hands

• How come? Out of interest

• I have a boyfriend. If I wasn't, it's still weird posing nude for someone who could feel sexual attraction towards you when he's supposed to be a good or best friend.

• I would never.

• As an artist, yes. If their work was good.

• Presumably it's be tasteful and things would be covered

• yes if i am sure he is a perfect painter. also i would like to have body painting

• Nooo...
    ..

• Any particular reason? What if everything was strategically covered?

• I just wouldn't feel comfortable, I'm modest.

• I wouldn't unless they were my best friend and they really needed me to

• Nope that is asking for too much.

What Guys Said 7

• nope

`````````

• No, and I'd seriously question his aesthetic sense

• guess it wold depend on the freind

• Yes I would

• Yes, only with a three months head up. That way I will have a good head start for serious fitness training.

• Only if I got paid.

• LOL! I. d think my friend needed glasses!