Do you fart a lot more when drunk?

Just notice my friends fart more when drunk... do you?

Yes im asking a fart question, deal with it! :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I fart more when I drink beer.

What Girls Said 4

• I'll have to get drunk and see.

I turn 21 in less than a month.

But I'm 99.999999% resting on my laurels and not drinking.

Sadly, the world may never know.

• Girls don't fart.

• That has not been my experience and what I have heard from girls. I have heard of girls that have let off some super nasty ones lol.

• Ugg typo I mean lots of situations where girls fart better than us guys do. Way more stinky, loud and longer ones. LOL But hey it is fine. I don't mind it one bit. :)

• Oh yes they do don't be twerking silly...

http://youtu.be/C5CqNJ7AeXM

• I never fart!

• Interesting question, since I don't drink alcohol. I don't fart a lot usually, so maybe not?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't really get drunk but I know a lot of people do fart a lot more when drunk and for a lot of people their farts reek much worse when drunk to. I think I heard of the group of guys and 1 girl that had been drinking somewhere and the next day had hangovers. They were going somewhere on the bus and one of the guys farted on the bus. The girl said to him "Oh gosh that was weak is that all you have" and she went on to let loose a way more massive fart and much louder fart that reeked the bus out in her stench. At the next stop everyone rushed off the bus and outside for fresh air. Everyone was in so much of a rush they left their stuff on the bus. That was what I heard someone say.

• I wouldn't know, because I don't drink alcoholic beverages.

But if I consider soft drinks, then I don't see any change in my fart frequency! :P

• Bro, I read that as "Do you fart a lot more when you dunk?"

• Well I never drink as such. I don't have that habit.

• I don't think so..