How to nicely tell someone to fuck off and not talk to you?

HE won't STOP FUCKING TALKONG TO ME! HE IS A HUMAN HEADACHE! He's sooooo FUCKING ANNOYING AND can't TAKE A HINT

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "fuck off.. please"

What Guys Said 10

• If you are trying to be nice, basically, you start gradually ignoring him.
    Chances are, he doesn't even realize he is annoying you so much or even at all. You basically just give short answers to all his opinions and stuff.

Basically...
    -- Give yes or no answers when you can.
    -- Don't ask questions or try to prolong the conversation.
    -- Don't pretend to act happy or impressed or excited when he speaks.

Essentially, you need him to realize that you don't want to speak to him via you giving very strong hints. That is the nicest way I can think of telling him that.
    -------
    Otherwise, you'd have to tell him straight up. I would try the above first, but if it doesn't work (aka he doesn't take a hint) I would tell him more directly. I would phrase it something like, "Look, you are a really nice guy, but I'm feeling really overwhelmed when you speak to me. Is there a way we could tone down the conversation a lot?"

If he doesn't take that as a hint, you need to be a little more stern. Something like, "I just want to be honest with you-- you are a sweet guy and I know you don't mean any harm, but our personalities aren't clicking. Is it possible you could leave me alone?"

If he doesn't leave you alone from that, well... he is persistent. Just say "I'm sorry, but I don't want to speak to you now or really ever."

If he doesn't leave you alone from that, he is now getting creepy. Basically relay what you put in the question.

• I don't even answer him and if he acknowledges me I respond in grunts GRUNTS I don't know what to do but be blunt😧

• 👯👯👍👍

• Sounds like you need to tell him directly. The "Look, you are a really nice guy, but I'm feeling really overwhelmed when you speak to me. Is there a way we could tone down the conversation? A lot?"

• just say your house is burning down and you will talk to him later

• Tell him to fuck off and not talk to you. simple.

• Just tell him to leave you alone, harshly if you can.

• Ignore him then.
    You're cute so that's probably why he wants to talk to you so much. Calm down.

• That's the problem, you're using hints. He may not be picking up on them.

So tell him "don't call me ever again".

• A simple leave me alone or else should suffice

• Send me his way I'll piss him off you ;-)

• Just tell him to fuck off :b

• He's a foolish young lad that's hopelessly in love.

Spit on him...

• I want to cut his fucking spine outlikw he is the stupidest socially awkward mentally challenged guy I have ever seem

What Girls Said 15

• Why can't you just say that you don't want to talk to him?
    You don't have to swear at him or tell him to F off, but you could nicely break it to him that you don't want to be his friend.

It's meaner to ignore someone and be mean to them than it is to be honest.

• Show him this question.

• First of all ignore him. Don't reply. In front of him tell someone else, "you hear this guy? This is my useless stalker. Listen to him. Absolutely no brains. The definition of loser."" Do that often enough and the word gets around that the guy is absolutely a loser. But still continue do not talk to him.

• Just go away

• You can't control what other people do, you can only control your own actions, and avoid scenarios that will present him with the opportunity to do what is annoying you.

• "Sir could you please fuck off."

• There is no nice way. Just tell him f. off.

• Maybe he has a bet going on with his friends that he can annoy you to the point of going insane? Looks like he won.

• "Please fuck off. (Then put an emoji for extra niceness.) :)"

• You just need to ignore him asap

• Screenshot what you just posted, lol. I'm sure he'll get the hint then.

• Just walk away , or put headphones in

• Guys don't take hints, just be blunt with him.

• I have had this problem before. If you are simply trying to be nice, you can start by disregarding everything he says. If he is still annoying you walk away every time he starts to talk to you. And if that doesn't work then you can bluntly just tell him he is annoying you and to back off a bit... Hope this helped!!!

• write exactly what you wrote here at him