I think he is the world's handsomest man, am I right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not even close.

• ur tastes suck XD

• None of your business 😉

• well, i could be your stepdad soon XD jk
      and sorry then, carry on :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. We all know that I'm the world's handsomest man.

• its him, then me, then 50 feet of shit, then you

• Why so jelly of my good looks bruh? Just accept it.

What Girls Said 26

• Oh. No.. Not to me.. But he is tho..
    static01.nyt.com/.../09KINNAMAN2-articleLarge.jpg
    😍😘😌😻👅💋

• lol that guy ain't even good looking, i am average looking and have had better pics than that XD

• @seelmaB yes. It is he's a sex God.

• wow thats exactly what my girlfriend says about me xD

• he is good looking.. but handsomest? no dude.. no

• lol, whom do u think is the handsomest then

• @candyaurora i know right. ^^ read my recent comment..

• Yup exactly!

• Haha, well, that's why beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

• No u are wrong! He not my type! lol

• ur type sucks since i have seen ur comments before

• Do u think he handsome?

• extrmely

• Yesssssss Siddharth Malhotra is a beautiful man. He looks even better in motion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ55SHCzt88

• oh he's bulked up now and looks even better :O

• Yeah, I think South Asian males are really underrated esp on gag... I don't know why! He's so handsome, I can't handle it. I don't know if my view counts though, I'm paki :p

• hell yeah it counts, fuck, if it wasn't for him i would be 100% straight, but i am 99.999999999% only coz of this guy :(, i have never said anything like this for any other guy in the world ever, i mean u always eventually find some flaw in them, him, nope, he must actually be a little lonely coz he is so good looking its unnatural, lol, maybe i am a little biased because he is same city, fuck, from the same colony i am in, but i dont know and u must know, this is coming from an extreMELLLLY straight guy who is actually somewhat active in the dating world too

• na nothing striking about him at all. Looks like one of the guys that works down the kebab shop

• He's certainly handsome. I would have to see all the men in the world first before I could pick the most handsome man in the world.

I'm up for that challenge. 😉

• he would be first, i would be a close second :)

• He's okay, but not the most handsome.

• No. Not my type actually.

• Can't say I agree, but handsome yes

• Nooooooo waaaay check out Abdullah Ejaz for exotic if I've spelled it right lol

• I think you might need to get your eyes tested! smh

• maybe u just dont like dark features, he looks better than any hollywood actor i have seen except maybe tom cruise, matt bomer, henry cavill and ian sommerhalder, all those guys like brad pitt, clooney etc are so overrated, they are all beta versions of this guy

• damn, for his bank balance and considering with his looks, he probably would have super model female orgies in his house, hell yeah, i would ;)
      Thanks for the wishes

• You're very welcome indeed.. Good Luck.

• He is not the "handsomest" in the world and the other guy with him in the film "student" is better than him. To be honest "Fawad Afzal Khan" beats them both easily!
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

• not even close, varun dhawan is an average looking guy, at least in india, thats how we see him, plus he is short barely 5'8'', sid is 5'11'' or 6' (i am 5'11'' too hence i like him even more ;) ) its tall, dark and handsome vs a buff guy without a great face

• Why don't you post your picture and let us be the judge 😀?

• nope, i know exactly where i stand and can judge myself the best, thank you. On my best day i am a 7/10 guy and usually a 5-6/10 with potential to be an 8-9/10 guy but not outrageously good looking and going by the features, even fawad stands at that only, but not sid, in bollywood except for sid and hrithik roshan and salmaan khan no one is actually blessed with a great face

• http://i.imgur.com/4nhUs.png
    Sorry I just had to

• I don't think in the chosen pictures he looks his best but he is definitely one of the best looking guys Bollywood has.

• Ehh... NO.

• No, not really... Not my type

• nah to me my boyfriend is hotter than him. Though that's just me.

• yeah, even my girlfriend says i am hotter than tom cruise lol

• No he's not and you're wrong

• No you are not right...

• Uh no. He looks fine, but defiantly not the most handsome. Not even close

• he is hot.

• William Levi all the way

• ha ha just googled him, this guy actually looks a bit like a south Asian version of william but is probably more handsome but william has better body and style

• Also, something I noticed, you can't treat opinions as something factual. In truth, you can't measure who is the most handsome because all it is, is an opinion.

• true that

• Handsomest man in the world... no
    handsome... yes

• No your dead wrong

• Nah, Johnny Depp is the most handsome.

• ewww, no way, that guy is so average looking tbh, he looks beta, this guy in the pics, masculine and alpha looking

What Guys Said 14

• No but I wouldn't mind swapping faces with him.

• he said the exact same thing to me and i was kind enough to do so, thats why he is a bollywood hero now lol

• Lol no way? He's every day handsome.

• he is easily better looking than brad pitt who is considered so great, and taller too, google siddharth malhotra and look at a couple of his videos on youtube and u'll know what i am talking about

• and also Vidyut jamwal
    www.google.lk/search

• he is handsome and great body, but this guy has a marginally better face like 0.1 point ahead

• second handsomest. First place still belongs to me

• sorry, i already had that position, its him, then me, at least thats what my girlfriend says XD

• Chances are that the most hadsome man in the world is not a famous or well-known person. It's just someone living an anonymous life somewhere in this world and most people will never get to see him or know him.

• i know, that sounds exactly like me

• Well maybe to you. Everyone has their preferences you know.

• Everyone their preference, you can be right to you though

• yeahhhh... no XD just no

• There is no such thing has hottest everyone has different strokes

• HAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

He's handsome, he's nowhere NEAR the top, tho

• I can't tell if a guy is attractive or not.

• poof? cool.

• No but he's handsome.

• buzz off you