Have you brought your skateboard into a movie theater?

I am thinking of taking my skateboard to the theater, but before I do so I was wondering if it would even be permitted. Have any of you done so? I would of course put it under the seat during the film, and carry it when inside the building.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a legit way to get around, as long as you're not causing a hazard I don't see how they can have beef with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you can bring it and put it under the seat like you said. Just keep an eye in case some kid decides they really like your skateboard and wants it for their own.

What Guys Said 3

• You might want to call the theater ahead of time to see what their policy is, so there's no dispute about it when you get there.

• I don't see why you couldn't bring it as long as you don't ride around on it while your inside and just hold it.

• you'll be fine, just don't make a racket. if they ask you to not bring it in, do not argue..

i bring my bicycle in stores all the time... i'm just mindful about it.

What Girls Said 0