Are you a Selenophile?

Are you a Selenophile?

“The moon is a loyal companion. It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human. Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.”

Beautiful voice.

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I am. I love staring up at the moon and the stars. I especially love the full moon. I like to run around naked and act like a LUNAtic under a full moon.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah, I love the moon. I'm a creature of night so I kind of feel a deep connection with the moon 😛 Didn't know it was a thing though.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Nope, I'm 100% an Orbisonphile.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRmX0yqXzY

1|0
    0|0
  • That was deep

2|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like Selena Gomez fans nick names

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently I used to. But then I moved to the city and was unable to see the stars so I stopped looking at the sky as a whole.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just might be one now, thanks to you :P :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I love it I also love mooning people all hail the moon ^_^ lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I am. It makes me remember the immensity of our universe and also how close I am to my beloved ones who live afar, when I think we could both be looking at the moon at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, seems like I really am, I didn't know it was a thing, though o:
    I freaking love that song, and that's an awesome cover but I like Audrey's version the best 😊💕

1|0
    0|0
  • I know all women are, and I like to think all creatures are!

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel a special connection with the moon♡

1|0
    0|0
  • i like the moon

1|0
    0|0