Are you a Selenophile?

Are you a Selenophile?

“The moon is a loyal companion. It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human. Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.”

Beautiful voice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I am. I love staring up at the moon and the stars. I especially love the full moon. I like to run around naked and act like a LUNAtic under a full moon.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah, I love the moon. I'm a creature of night so I kind of feel a deep connection with the moon 😛 Didn't know it was a thing though.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope, I'm 100% an Orbisonphile.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRmX0yqXzY

• That was deep

• Sounds like Selena Gomez fans nick names

• Apparently I used to. But then I moved to the city and was unable to see the stars so I stopped looking at the sky as a whole.

• I just might be one now, thanks to you :P :)

• Yeah I love it I also love mooning people all hail the moon ^_^ lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I am. It makes me remember the immensity of our universe and also how close I am to my beloved ones who live afar, when I think we could both be looking at the moon at the same time.

• Yes, seems like I really am, I didn't know it was a thing, though o:
    I freaking love that song, and that's an awesome cover but I like Audrey's version the best 😊💕

• I know all women are, and I like to think all creatures are!

• I feel a special connection with the moon♡

• i like the moon