On a scale of 1-10, how clumsy are you?

Its ridiculous how clumsy I am. I'm like a 9/10. I'm forever constantly hurting myself. I can't even walk straight without running my shoulder into a wall or stubbing my toe on something.

At clothing stores, I always run into the silver hanger thingy of the rack and when shutting drawers, I always slam my finger (no matter how careful I am).

Just recently, I broke one of Moms precious vases. I'll try to remember to tell her when she gets home from work, but for now I think I'll just turn it around so the chipped side faces the back lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• i used to be a bull in a china shop. so much so that my neighbors below me would complain to the manager about all the random noises every time i'd drop something. (srsly.)

eventually in fear of a fine, i began compensating by attempting to catch whatever, before it made a sound... nowadays, i can catch most everything i accidentally drop. saved my iphone a few times. =)

silly story, i know... oh well.

• Lol well I apparently suck at catching. I couldnt catch my moms face and this past summer I couldnt catch her phone. She had just got the phone. It wasn't even a month old. I was trying to get everything out of the car. I then ran into the side view mirror and dropped our phones and all the bags!! Luckily my phone was saved by the otterbox case. But she didn't have a case on hers, so the screen shattered. I was soooo scared to tell her. And she was pissed. But luckily she had insurance haha

• as long as your phone was ok, then nothing happened huh lol. i been through all the same shit back when i lived with my mother. broke a lot her stuff =X

most of my iphone drops were me forgettin' it was in my lap. wouldn't call those drops.. more like throws to the ground. sheesh, poor fone.

• I still do that!! Everytime I get out the car I catch it just before it hits the ground. Sometimes i forget its in my lap and the vibration scares the heck outta me haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Quite clumsy, I'd say 8/10 maybe. It's awful. Embarrassing as hell 🙈

• Whats one of the most embarassing clumsy moments you had?

• You could tell she was in pain. Some people were laughing at the fact that she was a college adult crying

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Guys Said 14

• In my younger years I was also a 9 / 10 . But I was always the dare devil in the gang. I was hell on wheels when we went bike riding. I was always looking for something to jump over , it didn't matter if the others said it couldn't be jumped ; I fed off their negativity and fuked my need to prove them wrong. So most of my adolescent accidents were a direct result of my own ignorance lol. And that is why I don't have kids to this day

• Lol "and that is why i dont have kids to this day" hahaa

• Bicycle handle bars will make a mess out of a future family , that I can promise you

• Probably a 5. I've gotten a lot better since I got older.

• I'm more of a bull in a china shop sort of clumsy; I bump into door trims when walking all the time, but I don't fumble with things or trip or anything like that.

• I am like a 3/10. I barley ever do clumsy stuff. But when I do it's normally really bad, but it never happens. But I always have thought clumsy girls are really cute 😂

• Lol compliment, eh? Haha

• Omg ya hahaha

• And there I'd be knocked out on the ground and you half naked not knowing what to do, I don't know why but that seems funny 😂

• 9 lol i always find a way to be clumsy out of the weirdest situations. Like we had a exam today and i was like trying to open the door the wrong way and it was so embarrassing... everyone was looking at me.

• Lol I had an exam too haha. I be bumping into desks and all. At least on 2 occasions, I have tried to walk out the door only to have my sweater attached to the door knob. Not knowing this at the time, I continue trying to walk away, and now I have a HUGE hole in the back of my sweater lol

• omg thats happened to me once. Its the worst lol

• I'm a 1 on a clumsy scale, but a 9 on a "bad luck" scale.

• I can rate me also 09/10

• I would say a 5. I have my moments but overall I'm not really clumsy

• i have cerebral palsy but i'm a 10000 on the clumsy scale lol

• I am a 2. +1 for dropping myself as a baby. +1 for dropping other children when I grew up.

• probably a 5... I definitely have my moments!

• Haha share one?

• like when building new parts in the PC... I ALWAYS hurt my fingers even though I pay extra attention because I know it will happen... doesn't help

• Lol just like me slamming my finger in the draw

• Like maybe a 2. I'm pretty well coordinated

• I'm a 2.4.

• maybe 5. I don't know. i am normal in anything as usual

What Girls Said 12

• Its dude to the lack of sleep! I like bump into walls!

• Hahaha I'm so bad
    I always run my hips into counters and doorways, I tripover everything, my balance is terrible.
    I've wrecked myself over nothing more times than I can count.

• I'd say a solid 8, I stumble in wedges, and walk into so many inanimate objects it's not even funny, the corner of benches, chairs, walls, doors, poles (yes and it goddamn hurts) and once when someone got me on the arm with a water balloon I fell over from the impact ahaha

• Lol I'm a tennis shoe girl so I trip a lot in heels. Yet i still buy 5 inch stilettos and pumps

• Fell over from a water balloon? Lmao!!

• oh yeah... it was super embarrassing but we all had a good laugh :')

• 12/10.

Sometimes my limbs decide to move on their own (literally, I lose control of them for a second) and because of that I've run a vaccum into the wall and tripped on it, knocked my head into a door and fell back (nearly hitting ANOTHER door in the process), and lost my footing and fell.

Clumsy af. I'm surprised I'm not dead yet.

• for me its like 8 lol

• Around 7/10 haha I'm pretty clumsy XD

• 10/10 all the way. Lol i'm doomed

• I'm not clumsy at all so 0 !

• I'd say I'm a 4 out of 10. I have my moments, but I'm not too bad overall.

• Probably around a 6-7. I have my clumsy days lol

• At most probably at 4.

• 11/10 Im super clumsy and sometimes I dont even know how. :P