What happens if you eat an entire batch of weed brownies?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao , I know one thing that won't happen.. The munchies after wards ha ha ha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• There is no documented overdose on THC, you'd probably just get really mellow, but overdose is not going to happen. You might get sick from all of that chocolate though.

• Fat and happy lol

• Ypu go to sleep and wake up feeling great

• I would sleep gooood

• You get fucking high, what did you think would happen? I mean come on, its weed.

• You should mix it with PCP next time.

• It's a bit crap. I prefer getting drunk.

• Nobody knows... Not recommended

• you get really stoned. depending on potency you might throw up & feel like shit.

• you'll live. no one in the history of mankind has ever died of marijuana overdose. you might fall asleep, or get really paranoid, or hungry, or all of the above. depends how used to smoking/eating/vaporizing weed you are.

• I puked after I ate to many weed brownies

• Well you would kill the munchies at the same time but if it was really good weed who knows but personally I can only get so high.

What Girls Said 8

• I would think you might need to go to the hospital. Some people don't react well to ingesting pot and it can make you quite sick even in smaller amounts.

• 0|0
  • As Naboo from The Mighty Boosh said 'you WILL see the devil and he will try to take your heart out through your knees'. But I don't think it'll be that bad. Probably just be super chilled. Might get dizzy or a bit sick as I have when I ate too much weed cakes. Be careful!

• You might laugh yourself to sleep for 3 days and then wake up as a ganja plant 🌿

• you'd be high as fuck XD

• You will be high af! Or maybe just fall asleep lol

• Good luck with that

• You get high as fuck after about an hour...