How do I sing like King Diamond?

For those of you who don't know King Diamond he's an outstanding singer that has the best voice range in the world! I want to at least get my voice range close to his, but how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's important to note here that your voice has its limits - you may never reach all of his notes on either end. There's really too much for me to include in a single post, but do you know your voice type and range? Also, if you're not already seeing a vocal coach, it would be good to, even if only for a few lessons to get the basics down and figure out what kind of voice you have.

Also, you really need to not worry about imitating other singers, but focus on developing your own voice, especially since you may end up harming yourself if you don't know what your doing. Learn the rules before you try to break them.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You gotta have the gift. Just try to sing in only falsetto. Pretty sure its virtually impossible to truly extend your vocal range.

• King Diamond \m/ I have no idea how someone can reach that kind of voice but shit tons of practice will be needed in the very least.