Why did I see a barking cat in my dream?

Why are my dreams so fuc*ed up? I really don't need drugs to see some weird shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• That gif made me lol. I have seen it before, but every time i can't help but laugh at it.

One thing is scientifically proven - dreams mean NOTHING to your every day real life. I could tell you some of my seriously screwed up dreams over the years, but it is my belief that they are the ramblings of your mind organising excess thoughts from the previous day.

Dont think too much into dreams. They do not represent anything and should not be taken as anything more than random pointless thoughts. Shake it off, and get on with your day.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's this guy I liked. Diego Llamas. Llamas means fire let's say...

I liked him so much I had a dream about him. He was a dragon. He had fire going through his mouth... Then when he was a human, he was hurt. I was so far so I couldn't help him.

Don't worry. You're not the only one hahaha

• See, now, my dreams have characters with names like Chico ChicharrĂ³n and Gilbert Arepas.

I like food.

• Yea, srsly. That mostly happens when I'm dieting for my fitness shows (SUPER INTENSE dieting for 4-8 weeks).

Gilbert Arenas is a basketball player, so, at least that's where that one comes from. LOL

• @redeyemindtricks oh crap... That must be tough hahah

And it's funny how I like basketball but never know the names of players XD

What Guys Said 18

• 1|0
    • OMG lol he's so scary, but it wasn't this one :( Mine was bigger and wilder

• If a cat speaking a foreign language appears in your dream, it means that you're going to go on a trip abroad!

• Hmm no idea.. I've been having nightmares where doors can't close.. The door is either warped or not too flimsy to close and lock. I can't stop horrible things that are coming my way. It's really bizarre.

• That is nothing compared to my weird ass dreams lol

• Prob. cuz you want the D

• That's not weird. In one of my dreams, I was lying in bed, and I turned over and saw a teddy bear from my childhood. It scared me, so I gorged its eyes out. If anyone I have the weird dreams, lol.

• 😂 cause you're amazing

• Wish i was as amazing as you :P !

• I remember my parents said that I talked in my sleep and they said I said the cat chased the dog up the slide

• Lol at that cat shaking!😂

• Why did I see the earth burning and I am sitting on the moon and laughing we wouldn't know 😂😂😂😂

• You might want a pet or two lol.

• Fucked up you say but it is more intresting then a barking dag

• Did you understand what it was saying?

• I think you are in a dilemma with regards to your current situation. Whatever it is !!

• Good lord in heaven! It's the end of the world!!

• because you are superrace D:

• i had a dream i was cuddling with my cousin whos a year younger than me

we woke up and my little baby cousin had a twin that was like 2 years younger than her.. it was her face on a younger body i didn't understand it

and my mom had a mans body.. imagine your moms face on a mans body... i dont get my dreams at all its like watching an eminem or tyler the creator music video

• LMAO! What?

I've had weirder dreams before.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know I have weird dreams too... Also 😂😂😂 THAT GIF THO

• Dreams are weird as shit..