If I had sex before marriage will god forgive me?

If you dont believe in god dont answer. But I had sex before marriege and I think Ill do it again. I just dont want to upset god. Will he forgive me?

Most Helpful Guy

• The mindset you have right now can be a very dangerous one. God will forgive you if you ask him to, but you have to mean it. Many people your age tend to think that they can get away with sin because God will forgive them. If you want forgiveness, then you have to try and make a change to stop. If you look at the story where Jesus saves the adulterous woman from the people wanting to stone her, he forgave her for having an affair. But remember, he then said "Go and sin no more". If you truly want forgiveness, you have to make a change. Of course God knows about our sinful nature, and he knows we'll screw up time and time again, but he's always there for you. No matter the situation you find yourself in, he's there with love and grace. One more thing to keep in mind that many people forget. Sex isn't the problem, lust is.

• I agree on this! Yeah God forgives US but that doesn't we go do what ever we want because he will forgives US anyway

• He knows we'll screw up but repent once but never to do it again. To repeat the same sin twice why repent of that sin. Repent means to not turn back

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly that is between you and God. It is a sin but everybody sins and nobody is perfect. Plus you already lost your virginity so no going back now. If you really want to get right with God then I would just stop having sex before marriage and just wait for the right person and then get married and then have sex but ofcourse it is too hard for some people so if you want to have sex then nobody can stop you. Also I would focus more on being a better, kinder person than on sex lol. I'm sure God cares more about the kind of person you are than the mistakes you have done. :) ok xxx

What Guys Said 26

• If he doesn't forgive something silly as that, he's a complete retard idiot moron and you're definitely better off without him and your belief in him. Don't let your life be controlled by supernatural dictators and control freaks.
    And if it makes you feel any better: Hell will be much more fun anyway. Here's a list of awesome people who had to go to hell. Ooooh well!
    www.rationalresponders.com/people_hell_or_their_way_according_tenets_christianity

• Yes, he will forgive you, I am sure of that. Just remember God loves you no matter what, so he will forgive you.

• read 1 Thessalonians 4:3-8, and you will know that God is not giving us an allowance for uncleanliness, but rather for sanctification.
    The greek word por-nei'a translated "fornication" refers to sexual intercourse b/n unmarried persons, also extramarital relations.
    The fact is YES God forgives but he does not forgive deliberate actions ( when u already begged for forgiveness and u go back to do the sin u did earlier in an attempt to satisfy ur desires)
    Now that u know u did the wrong thing n has begged for forgiveness, u r gud to go.. bt any fornication after dis is lyk an insult to God because u r abusing ur rights to ask for forgiveness
    Healing starts from the mind, train ur conscience and deaden ur body members (Colossians 3:5) U can mke it.

• Hell be cool as long as you use protection.

• Yes. When you are saved by the gospel you are forgiven of all of your sins. Past, present, and future. And nothing you do or don't do will ever change that.

• According to Jesus's teachings god forgives anything except suicide because you can't repent.

• According to the King James, the only unforgivable sin is rejecting God.

It's not a say a prayer and wish it away kind of thing.
    But in sincerity you will always be forgiven.

• You will be more sorry if your mom found you pregnant.

• I don't know what Religion you follow but if your God is merciful, all loving and you repent then I'm sure your God will forgive you.

But if its against your Religion I'm sure your God wouldn't want you to do it again, not judging just saying.

• Yes, as long as you belive. That is why he sent the savior Jesus, because he knows no man/women is perfect.

• YEAH DUHH he will forgive you , but you have to repent first obviously

• I really believe that Gods laws are for the better of man. Like it will hurt us in the long run if we break his laws and he knows that, but no doubt he will forgive if you ask and stop doing it.

• Who's god?

• he forgives murders who have repented in jail, i think he could over look a little pre-marriage sex

• That's silly thinking, God doesn't have a set of rules to get to "heaven" or "hell" (which doesn't exist). That's called religion. And in my opinion religion is outrages. Religion says if your gay your going to hell... And if God created everyone then why would he make someone gay if it's against his rules... God never made rules it was society. You will be fine. Sorry to rant

• God didn't "make" someone gay thats a choice. You are not born gay that is a decision thats made. You won't know the message unless you read the "Holy Bible" itself. You say there isn't no God but you mentioned "God created humans". You're right society makes the rules on earth thats why the world is the way it is today.

• @FlutteringFeelings my point is she shouldn't worry about goin to hell for breaking a "rule" in her religion. It's silly to believe eveything you read in a book that is just speculation. Your intilted to your own beliefs, I understand I strayed away from the question but it just upsets me to see people taking religion so seriously.

• Okay but its her "religion" who are you to judge?

• I dont think God is care ur making sex or not.. But if u do it even u know its forbidden, u should know there will be consequences. Anyway I still dont think noone care ur pussy LoL

• GOD is a great forgiver , as long as u ask for forgiveness , but the point here are u sure that ure gonna be alive when you decide to ask for forgiveness:)

• Christianity teaches that God forgives you when you truly repent

• God will forgive anyone that belives him , wether Christian, jew or muslim. But that doesn't mean that God will not judge you

• I don't think god would care if you had sex before marriage

• Go ask for it and I think you will get it.
    I mean there are worse crimes/sins.

• how many sin's did you commit before you got married?

• He ask and you shall be forgiven

• No. Off to hell! :p

• how old are you btw?

• If you really believe in God then don't have sex before marriage... you will regret it...

Just waiting t for the right person... You are young now and god is counting on you to not do stupid shit...

How would you feel if your future husband thinks that you are gross that you had so many sex partners?

Just hold it off till marriage...

What Girls Said 13

• God will always forgive. It doesn't have to be saved until marriage. Some people just greatly honor those values. God loves us all no matter what. And believe it or not, Jesus was a sinner, too before He repented and was saved. So, yes, He will forgive you. He forgave me and my husband. All you need to do is ask. He shall hear. :)

• Um ya, God will never hate no matter what you do.

I don't believe in the whole sex before marriage thing. If you look at what Jesus said, the only definite rule about sexuality is not to cheat.

I treat all relationships the same. Whether you're newly dating or married for years, the one fundamental sexual rule Jesus gave us is the same; never cheat on your partner.

Right.

• I am sure he will!

• Not if you did it knowing it was wrong. He might forgive you if you die of cancer or aids or if you get cheated on and dumped by your next 8 boyfriends but he does not forgive easily.

• We are humans, we all sin because that's our nature. God will forgive you no matter what.

Regret.. That's a word that distinguishes someone who has God as a priority and someone who doesn't, as I said, everyone sins, but the difference is that if God is part of your daily life, then u recognise ur sin and u regret it
    You can have sex again, but should u? I think u know the answer to that.

• If you repent of your sins, then yes. He doesn't hold a grudge. :]

• Well if you truly do love the guy, and ask for forgiveness, then yes. He will forgive you. God just wants you to remain pure and respect your body and not fall into lust. But ask and you will receive.

• well according to christianism, god will always accept you back cause he is a loving god :P
    he will condemn the acts but not the person if that makes sense.
    I read that somewhere. ;)

• The bible truly states the consequences for sex before marriage. The bible can only tell you where the forgiveness will come from.

Nobody here can tell you yes or no , they're not God nor can they determine your start and finish.

• Yes as long as you are genuine in your desirec to seek forgiveness. But if you have sex with somebody else after you get married. Well, you know where you are going then...

• I hit submit by accident before I had finished.

If you read the commandments you should not commit adultery or covet your neighbours wife. There is nothing about not having sex before marriage. As long as you are both single you can f**k away 24/7 if you like.

• do u even read d bible? do u understand fornication? read Eph. 5:5

• If you repent, He will forgive.
    But don't take advantage of his forgiveness.

You have to try to not do it again after repenting.

• I don't know ask god

• He sees past your lust and sin filled heart.

He will love you regardless.