How to look slimmer on webcam?

I'm a little overweight but i dont look my weight. I need to lool slimmer on webcam but not sure how. I knw i need ti place the camera at eye level but what else can i do... Please help?

I am in the process of losing weight and have lost a stone so far but still need to lose some...

30

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't be bloated, ideally go on cam when you're straight out of bed so pre-breakfast/coffee.
    Preferably after you've been working out shortly before or even the evening prior to that. It'll probably make your muscles look tighter than usual.

Lighting is important, as is finding an angle that works best for your figure. Natural light is the most forgiving, try turning your hips to the side a bit so the cam doesn't capture your bod bang on.

• Hi there! Be sure to check out this webcam software - http://altercam.com/ . You can apply a huge variety of effects. Using this tool, you can improve video chats with webcam visual effects.

Also get camera level with your eyes or a tad higher. If your camera is below your eyes, it will make your jaw and chin look too large.