Is Mariah Carey Attractive?

Is Mariah Carey attractive some people take it out on her looks but I think she's pretty

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she's hot.

• I love you and yeah she is kind of hot I was thinking I love making new friends would you like to make new friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• She is attractive but nothing special. I see plenty of girls everyday that look as attractive, or more attractive than her.

• Well I don't think she's the prettiest either I prefer other women to her but I think she's pretty

What Girls Said 6

• Something about her face is weird/off

• Wouldn't miss the chance to fuck her but there's something I don't like about her face, maybe the cheeks.

• She is very pretty. Used to be prettier and a great singing voice but when she opens her mouth to speak she becomes repulsive.

• She's pretty but her face is shaped like an egg.

• I don't think so but I think she's pretty

• You seem to be really into this lol

• Lol I kind of am weird question but do you want to be friends?

• she looks alright...

• i've always liked her appearance and music

• Yeah I think she's still pretty

What Guys Said 6

• This is as good as it gets for my money. I'm all in on Thick Mariah. Good lord😍😍😍😍😍😍
    http://youtu.be/9b8erWuBA44

• Yeah she is pretty hot

• no she's to fat for me

• I think she's pretty. ... maybe blowing up like a biscuit, but still attractive. 😍

• Physically? Yes, I suppose.

• I'd it it; yes

• Used to be now she's fat and old.

• She's not that old and she's not even fat but she was a little bit prettier back then

• Yeah I guess that was unnecessarily harsh.

• Yeah it really was I'm really not much of a fan of her but I think she's pretty