Pretty boy - Average - Masculine?

Girls - Pick the one you truly desire.

Guys - Pick the one you think girls truly desire.

Pretty boy
Pretty boy - Average - Masculine?
Average

Masculine/normal

Wild Card - Pretty boy/Masculine hybrid (you can get your full package all in one right here girls)

Last Wild Card - Cute Chubby guy (because we need an option for all tastes right?)

• Pretty Boy
  • Average
  • Masculine/normal
  • Hybrid
  • Chubby
So far the polls speak for themselves. You girls know you want to give in to societies standards.
Look at those numbers, 30% for A and 24% for D, which A and D are practically the same, so that is 54% for a pretty boy who is masculine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Masculine

• I can always count on you to be straight up honest. It's like the other people will be shamed if they speak up. Hence why I allowed anon and a poll.

• think they will be shamed*

• Masculine and muscular is hot haha. I would never lie about that! Haha
      But yeah I know what you mean.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have ya ever seen many "pretty boys" wid beard?

Anyway each chick has a different taste... and I don't belong to some of these categories either... why don't guys who have their own style don't have a category? I'm building ma own style personally...

• That sounds very good for you.

• Yeah dude... like musicians do...

• Thanks...

What Girls Said 14

• I don't like pretty boys (I like a little bit of "gruff-ness", I don't like guys who are perfectly pampered). The average guy seems alright... but with that smile he looks like he might wanna sniff my underwear in the middle of the night when I'm sleeping. The masculine guy looks like he might be a total douche. The hybrid looks scary af. And the chubby guy seems cute.

To me its honestly more about the personality. I want a funny guy, on the masculine side but is caring, and just polite and kind. Looks wise: I really like guys with strong arms personally, tall (but not such a huge factor because I'm short so most guys are tall to me), and has some nice facial hair.

• Masculine/normal. I want to be good looking and confident without being snobby and show off.

• I want somewhere between aveerage but fit. Not extermely fit but fit enough that he can run 3 miles with me haha!

• Mine is a mix between average and chubby. Haha. I don't need a Ken doll or something out of GQ (Won't argue though.. lol) or someone who will crush me. As long as he has a sexy little happy trail and takes care of himself, I am good.

• I think these are kind of off.
    Personally I don't like any of them because they're not my type.
    They're all masculine because they are all males.
    Pretty boy is accurate. He's pretty
    Average... it depends where you live. He's an average white guy with an average face and an average body
    Masculine/normal... he's not normal or masculine he just has a really muscular/fit body with an average face
    Hybrid would be git muscular/fit with a "pretty boy" face (although I do not find his face pretty)
    Chubby is chubby with an average face... you could've put a chubby guy with a gorgeous face too, that's also a "hybrid"

• The images were the universally well known ones I could find that are linked to the trends listed. If you have a better example in your head then by all means use that one as a template.

• Ok. Not a bad question in my opinion

• It's just a social experiment. Regardless of how the users are answering, the polls speak for themselves. And thank you.

• 3|0
  • NONE of those. o. O

• i like the first one..

• So you like a pretty boy face over everything else?

• I don't like too much muscle anyway.. so yeah.. pretty boy for me.. but the masculine/normal guy is attractive as well

• They're all unattractive lol

• masculine pretty boy, I don't know why u chose that pic that guy is not attractive

• I was getting impatient on the internet browsing through all of the Google images. And that is your preference of his looks.

• that guy isn't appealing but milo ventimiglia or liam hemsworthy are good examples. or drake

• Average and cute chubby guy y must u make me pick between these two? =^(

• If both were an option. You would then?

• i ended up voting for cute chubby guy

• Pretty boy/masculine hybrid is perfect for me.

• The average guy😌

• I don't dig overly-buff men- they simply don't attract me. As for the pretty boy, he is cute I'll admit, though for all I know he could be the narcissistic ass that I can't stand. I would take the average guy, who honestly is rather cute.

What Guys Said 2

• that awkward moment when you realize op has "shirtless muscular guys" in his google search history...

• Excuse me girls but i honestly dont blieve most of you... you dont like any? first guy is not attractive? the muscular one is turn off? you do realize we know you're lying right?

• dont overthink it. girls work a little differently than guys. not lying. i just dont care for the masculine and pretty boys much. they look good but i dont care about them and wouldn't think id suit them.

• If they met a guy who looks like the first pic and he turned out to be really sweet and caring then his looks would be the best bonus ever, and it would secretly be what they were hoping for and they would downright love it. What I think is that they mainly answer the way they do now because of all the preconceived notions of what comes with the trend.

• I ain't even mad lol i like attractive girls so why wouldn't they like attractive guys?