How many of you know what 4chan is?

Have you heard of it, been there, lurked threads, or even posted.

How many of you know what 4chan is?
For those curious and brave here's the link to the main page, proceed to individual boards at your own discretion.

• I've heard of it.
  • I've visited the site.
  • I lurk threads, but I don't post.
  • I've posted a few times.
  • I shitpost on a regular basis.
  • You just broke the first two rules of the internet. Well, I guess summer is here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely post, but I visit it.

Most Helpful Guy

• 4chan yeah, go on it pretty regularly for about two years now (still feel like a newfag since I'm just a lurker) there's some hilarious threads on /r9k/ and /pol/ I love how everyone just says what they want (although gear up for full on gore and torture) and how can you not love /b/ the levels of autism are the greatest things ever, and as a fairly ugly kiss less virgin I fit right in, It's well worth a visit just because you hear from people the media would never show and every site is too PC and gets too easily offended.

• OH and the greatest green text stories of anons being awkward fucks as usual trying to get femanons. If your too much of a pussy to check it out at least try r/4chan or tales from 4chan which are the best of.

• /r9k/ is fucking worst. Jesus, the sheer amount of social ineptitude, that goes on in there, it's like most detached-from-reality place online. Far worse than tumblr, those fucks at least can interact with each other.

• Yeah just like me I'm a social inept moron who feels better about himself when he reads the threads about when they were autistic in high school.

What Girls Said 8

• I've visited and lurked for a bit, but I don't tend to post my own comments.

• You think I was born yesterday? 2chan, 4chan, 8chan, 420chan, onionchan, there's way too many of these sites.

• Only heard of it!

• Shhhh. It's like fightclub.

• i used to use 2チャネル

• They created a game, Katawa Shoujo.

• I know what it is yeah but i've never been a member. i've heard that every now and then some evil shit happens on their though.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• I've been on there and lurked a bit. Not a whole lot. I visit Reddit more than 4chan. I can't say I regularly on Reddit either though.

4chan is like the internet's original content in its rawest form before it is processed and sent to the rest of the internet haha. Some of it is like "wtf is this crap" while some of it is interesting. It is pretty hit or miss.

• I think the site is hilarious, but it's also full of sad people. I like how they mess with everyone, but at the same time, many are losers, and like to hurt people (like with the leaked celebrity nudes).

• There you're mistaken. 4chan didn't leak the pictures, hackers that stole them just used the site to facilitate the quick spread of them. 4chan hasn't been up to serious mischief for ages.

• I know, I never said it was the site itself, but the people that use it.

• I meant it wasn't the coordinated effort by 4chan users, just someone who knew about/used the site and had the skill & inclination to hack into the iCloud accounts.

• Website for little nerds with zits right?

• I love reading about the things 4chan gets up to, fucking love that it exists. Don't go there very often though. Also Hamplanets!! haha

• its kind of a weird site.

• Heard of it, too lazy to actually type that in Google search bar.

• Of course I heard of the 4chan. They have a massive reputation.

• In b4 Op is a faggot

• Ir's were troll are born right?

• It's more like higher education establishment for trolls. Many begin education but most can't handle the pressure and drop out.

• That's called samefagging and it's frowned upon.

• It's the norm... There must be a lot of frowns up in there.

• I've heard the name. I always assumed it was a social network for pedophiles.

• I've seen some of those names mentioned before but I've never actually been there.

• Lol, I don't even use 4 chan but I know about summerfags.

• I've been there. I prefer Reddit, to be honest.