Have you heard of it, been there, lurked threads, or even posted.
For those curious and brave here's the link to the main page, proceed to individual boards at your own discretion.
- I've heard of it.Vote A
- I've visited the site.Vote B
- I lurk threads, but I don't post.Vote C
- I've posted a few times.Vote D
- I shitpost on a regular basis.Vote E
- You just broke the first two rules of the internet. Well, I guess summer is here.Vote F
Most Helpful Girl
I rarely post, but I visit it.0
Most Helpful Guy
4chan yeah, go on it pretty regularly for about two years now (still feel like a newfag since I'm just a lurker) there's some hilarious threads on /r9k/ and /pol/ I love how everyone just says what they want (although gear up for full on gore and torture) and how can you not love /b/ the levels of autism are the greatest things ever, and as a fairly ugly kiss less virgin I fit right in, It's well worth a visit just because you hear from people the media would never show and every site is too PC and gets too easily offended.1
- Show AllShow Less