Girls, Why do my feet always sweat, when girls feet don't , even wearing flats?

I don't get it, ladies feet never smell as bad as mine. I see you guys go sockless all the time and no smell. yet in summer times I do something like this, walk for 10 minutes and it smells like I just ran a marathon? Is it the shoes material, is it just me, or do some of you girls have smelly feet too?Girls, Why do my feet always sweat, when girls feet don't , even wearing flats?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure we sweat the same amount, but women typically wear really small discreet socks with flats so our feet don't get smelly and the socks act like normal socks so they absorb sweat.

• Oh , I was talking about women who don't wear any socks, Like in my past gfs they never wore those little ankle socks.

• oh, well I know that girls who don't wear those things normally get gross feet, so not ALL women have nasty feet but in those socks it smells bad...

What Girls Said 2

• I have really sweaty feet, so my feet smell a lot. I think it's just genetics.

• What is feet mean? i dont know this word. is it mean same thing hate