Is 5'11 the perfect height for a guy? Or is it 6?

• 5'11
  • 6ft
  • potato
Potato wins potato is love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really...

An inch doesn't make a difference

I am 5 foot 7 and the guy I am seeing is 5 foot 11.

He's literally the perfect height to me, because he's taller but not too tall. We can kiss comfortably and when I wear heels he is still taller

I like having a guy level to me but still a bit taller, it's accessible, it's cute, and it's less intimidating than dating some 6 foot 4 giant aha

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww 5'11" soo cute how's the weather down there?

6'2" is master race, duh lol jokes man jokes

What Girls Said 13

• 5'6" and up, because I'm 5'5".

• There is no perfect height for a guy since there are women who like short guys, average guys, tall guys, and everything in between. I am 6'1" and guys have been openly intimidated or turned off by that in the past but I am not bothered by a guy's height.

• there's literally an inch difference lol. I like them taller, but in this case I wouldn't really be able to pick one over the other.

• Eh, they are both fine. I don't think it really matters between the two. It's only an inch difference.

• yougov.co.uk/.../
    At least I agree with this.
    But 1 inch doesn't make any difference.

• The "perfect height" varies from girl to girl (or guy to guy depending on your sexuality)..

• 1 inch doesn't make any real difference

• As long as a guy is at least a couple inches taller than me (5'5) I really don't care about height. I just need to be able to wear some sort of heel!

• 5'10

• 5' 11" or 6' whats the diff?

• Who told you the lie that there is a perfect height?

• My bad I was a little to judgy on this😅 and I always hear girls saying stuff about a guy has to be like 6'9 or something

• Those girls have been lied too, but they are dumb enough to not be able to tell it.

• my husband is 5"11 and i love it but i would love him no matter how tall he was but i do love that he is taller then me but not out of reach!

• I'm 5'10" so as long as you're taller than me (maybe by two inches taller) I'm good.

What Guys Said 8

• Probably 6ft, but I'd be happy if I was 5'11.

• That will differ from girl to girl... no such thing as the perfect height.

• No such thing as perfect height. There are guys who are 6ft9 and others who are 5ft2, it's just a difference in who the person is. So yeah... potato, I guess.

• All right... i was worried when I was 5'11 at 16 now I'm 6'0 i can relax 😅

• i want my man to be shorter than me but im 6'3 which is annoying because i cat really hide from people when i try to blend in at shool im taller than everyone in my grade surprisingly

• there is no perfect height. it always depends on the girls height and her personal preference

• I think 6'4 is a wonderful height

• Yes it is. I wish I was 5'11.