Is a 32c attractive?

So I'm 13 and have a 32c bra size... Is that average for a girl my age?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No way for anyone to tell what size you'll be at 18, but surely you'll be bigger than you are now. Everybody gets bigger as they grow up. If you want to look smaller, wear one of two knit sports bras at the same time. They will hold you in and prevent jiggling.

Wishing you the best of luck, kid.

What Guys Said 9

• At your age there is no average. Girls are developing at different rates and to different sizes. You seem to be on a normal path, but you will have to wait till you are a bit older to know where you really stand.

• there isn't really an average you can apply since it's a time when girls are still growing.

• That's a nice size I know a lot of girls in their 20's and 30's with 32c breasts and some smaller.

tint/small boobs are the best in my book

• I ❤️ the Itty-Bitty Titty Committee too!
      I think 30AA-32B are the nicest boobs, they're so much better than larger busts and don't cause problems for the girl.

• sure, sounds good but of course depends on your body... the proportions have to be right. but you're 13, so they will still grow

• roughly. it varies.

• You are so young for think about your boob size.

• 32C is a good size because guys who like smaller breasts normally prefer A-C cups and guys who like bigger ones normally like C cups and on. I know cup size isn't what really determines size, its the number but what most people who dont know that think a C is, is what a 32 C is. So don't worry you have the best of both worlds to guys and shouldn't worry about them at all.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, that size is fine, and they might get bigger based on your age as well. Don't worry about it.

• Not for a teen

• You shouldn't even care about your breast at 13 yo