Pregnant vs a kick to the balls?

Why is it so unacceptable/horrendous to hit a pregnant woman in the belly
yet a complete norm, to kick a dude between the legs?

I know, a pregnant woman is carrying a child and all that
but aren't there essentially billions of life in the testicles?

Is it because they don't yet have awareness
that we refuse to consider them "life"?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never in my life seen a guy getting kicked between the legs in reality nor see it even nearly as much to make it the "norm". Sorry but I'm not sure where you're getting that information from. While I do think it's certainly not acceptable to kick a guy between the leg, there's a significant difference between the sperm in your dick and a actual baby growing inside a woman. Your sperm is just that, sperm. It isn't "life' yet till it has met with a woman and actually created a fetus. By your logic you are killing "life" every time you masturbate...

• Just talking about how people make it a fun thing for guys to get hit there, while going completely in shock over pregancy accidents. Obviously a miscarriage is terrible and on a whole nother scale than a kick to the balls.. Just asking to get peoples mind running. ^.^

Also.. what if the man is no longer able to get children?

• Please don't twist my words. I never said it's NOT bad for a guy to get kicked in the nuts. I just said your argument doesn't make much sense with "killing life" and all that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, uh... I think this doesn't work Aizou. :D

• Poor sperm cells.. no love for them to be had. ^.^

• You seem smart on a comparable level to myself, being able to look through words. Best answer from the guys side as of yet. ^.^

• Ha, I've done nothing no one else cannot do. I just stumbled upon it first. :)

What Girls Said 14

• pregnant. -.- i dont even think this is comparable, as much as guys like to think that their balls can be equated to a uterus -.-

• What if the guy is no longer able to get children? ^.^

Don't get me wrong, obviously miscarriage/murder is the same thing
      but I just try to get peoples thoughts in motion.

• i understand, but yeah the same thing can happen to a woman. her uterus can become inhospitable after a hit or something with a lot of impact.

• Anatomy 101: Sperm is not human life. It is a single cell with your DNA only, just like your blood cells or skin cells.

I agree it's not right to kick a guy in the nuts for any reason other than self defense (I've never met someone who did think this was okay). I'm just explaining why it's not the same as hitting a pregnant woman in her stomach.

• Sperm cells are the building blocks for life, it's not actually life. A child is composed of 50% you and 50% the woman. It's not possible for men to carry children in their testicles because children cannot exist without the fertilization of the egg. Also, it's not acceptable to do either.

• It's really only acceptable to kick a guy that way if he's trying to hurt or assault you. It's a guaranteed way of giving yourself a few seconds to run.

• Sorry but balls aren't even close to being compared to being hit while being pregnant. Since sperm is only a chance of becoming life and a woman who is pregnant is already at a much higher chance of it to become life.

• What if the man is unable to produce sperm/unable to get children after the hit? ^.^

• That does suck but hitting a pregnant woman could cause more internal damage and might kill her.

• Thank you, best answer so far. ^.^

• Pregnancy lasts longer, also sperm is not yet a developing human being.
    But even so, I've never kicked anyone in the balls and I'm not going to. We should be against violence no matter the situation (only when you're attacked it's okay to fight back, yes, even if it's a woman who attacked you in the first place)

• You could kill a fetus... o. O

• What if the man was no longer able to get children? Wouldn't that be potential murder?
      Not trying to downgrade miscarriage of course, just want to hear people's thoughts. ^.^

• A fetus is already alive and not guilty of anything. If a guy deserved a punch in his privates - it's probably for a reason... so it's his own fault.

• Would you also consider swallowing semen cannibalism lmao? That just seems like a dumb argument.

In any case, I don't consider kicking a guy in the the nuts a complete norm. I've never done it and wouldn't do it unless it was totally necessary for self-defense.

• Naww.. not cannibalism, since they aren't humans, but they are life aren't they? even if just in cell stage. I just want to get peoples minds running. ^.^

• Big difference between a cell and a baby.

• i cannot believe someone is actually asking this... faith in men lost

• If we have to think sperm as a life, we also have to think every man is a massive killer.
    They are killing billions of life by masturbating.
    That is why we refuse to consider sperm "life"

• Dude seriously some guys deserve it. I can't believe you are asking this question

• Should things just be accepted and not questioned? Just asking to get people's thoughts going/in gear. ^.^

• How often are you getting hit in the testicles? I daresay a pattern should be emerging.

• Only once in my life, because I literally asked for it. I only ask to get people thinking. ^.^

• As a strong proponent of "no one should be hitting anyone ever", my answer remains the same.

• the pregnant woman : a baby is already forming
    dude : the "life" in his "area" has not made a baby yet

• Punching a girl in the ovary where the eggs are would be closer to kicking them in the balls.

I have no idea why America's Funniest Home Videos is all nutcracking scenes. I don't get it either, man.

• That is actually true, perhaps I should've used the ovaries instead of pregnancy for this.. but the egs developing their aren't alive as sperm cells are, are they? Sorry if it's a crude question, just want people to think. ^.^

• I think they'd both be equally alive?

What Guys Said 6

• Its horrendous to hit a pregnant woman in the belly not because of the pain levels, but because risking injury to the baby. Like what the heck?

• Obviously. I was referring to potentially ending the fosters life, not the pain.

• Yeah, pregnant women are carrying a child, so if you cause a miscarriage then that's effectively murder.

• But if you kick someone in the balls so hard that they suffer permanent damage to their gonads, then you tend to get jailed.

• So cell stage organisms isn't considered life yet? Is that what you're saying? I mean, we eat caviar too like nobodies business, so I guess that's settled. ^.^

• Neither is the norm.

• Indeed. But I'm talking about how people make a joke of it, hitting a guy there.

• Because it's a very efficient way to stop an aggressive guy and aggressive guys are more frequent than aggressive pregnant women

• No. Sperm cells are replaced every x hours anyway.

• Um, it's not acceptable to hit a guy in the balls, that's assault and possibly sexual harassment.

• kick in the balls is less acceptable. Both are cruel