Guys, Im curious do guys like girls who wear winged eyeliner?

• Yes!
  • No, why?
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

26

Most Helpful Guy

• For me I'd have to say "yes" but focusing mostly on Asian girls.

In some cases any kind of fancy eye-makeup (fake lashes, winged eyeliner, etc) can make an EPIC difference. Example:

images.lollipop.sg/.../1581090.jpg

The left girl to me is quite pretty, the right one I'd barely notice (same girl).

The trouble to me when some Asian girls who don't have much in the way of eyelashes start getting heavy on the eye make-up is that I have no idea how they look without it.

I've sometimes dated girls who were stunning with their make-up, became incredibly attracted to their face, and then when we went to the bedroom, she asks me for a moment while she heads to the bathroom. Then she takes everything off!

After that I'm like, "Who are you? Why do you have the same voice as the girl I was just dating? Argh! It's just you without make-up. Couldn't you just wait until after sex to take that off? I could have made it really quick!"

So to me when a girl makes too bold of a transformation with make-up, and that's the face I fall in love with, I don't mind if that's not the actual underlying face. It's just the same I want to see the same face during those passionate moments when I want to find her so attractive to really bring me to the peak of my sexual mood.

• Yes I know what your saying it can really transform people, that is kinda weird that she took off her makeup before sex I would just leave it til after.

• Excellent. I also don't mind if a girl does a 180 with and without make-up. I fall for the presentation. So I don't mind if she keeps that stuff on during those moments when I want to be most physically attracted to a girl (sex), then she takes it off and maybe doesn't look quite as amazing after that when we cuddle and sleep together.

• Yeah I know what you mean you like the girl to look her best during sex

Sponsored

What Guys Said 25

• Looks good as long as the wing is proportionate. Amy winehouse looked dumb (imo)

• In Miami some really over do it and it looks gangster

• Whatever floats her boat. I don't see why it would bother anyone tbh

• Looks kind of stupid if you ask me

• I think it's cute and good looking if it's subtle, but it's really not good along with very dark eyelashes and/or dark drawn-in eyebrows.

• I think it looks weird so no.

• Like the girls hate the eyeliner.

• I don't like makeup. Especially related to the eyes and lips.

• No. The only girl who can pull it off is Alex Vause.

• thats not really what i look for in a girl.

• yeah it looks good

• Yes.

• It's a tad silly

• That's hot

• NO. It makes you look fucking stupid most of the time.

Also, it's a reliable sign that you are filthy whore.

• Not for me. That trend is so 90s

• yes!!!

• awkward

• I find it really hot if it's done right, sometimes it just doesn't work with the outfit

• That's true there is some looks it just doesn't go with

• Just not my thing sorry

• Not a fan. The more natural the better in my opinion. Saying that, I do love a tatted up alt girl.

• Don't reaaaly care. I do agree with Iron_Man though, if it's like on OITNB it's overdone.

• I like it still

• No I think all that facial stuff makes girls look artificial and plastic. I want to date a person not a doll.

• If a girl wears makeup you wouldn't date her?

• Not necessarily, I simply would prefer she didn't. Bear in mind I tend to be into masculine girls though.

• That's fair

• No not really, better without