Ladies would you pose nude for playboy if they offered you $1,000,000?

Most Helpful Girl

• I sure would

You could live cumfortably with $1,000,000 😉💰💲

That's still decent money! It would pay off my mortgage haha 😉

Porn would pay pretty good money depending on popular you are 😉

Anonymous,
      Feel free to send me PM 😉

Most Helpful Guy

• Playboy doesn't do nudes anymore. The last one was a few months ago with Pam Anderson on the cover.

What Girls Said 15

• Yes I would for sure.

• Well since Playboy stopped doing nudes, that would be difficult. It looks like they're headed the direction of Playgirl Magazine, which stopped marketing to women about 10 or 15 years ago, to copycat hard core gay porn mags targeting gay men.

It went out of print and now only does "special editions". I predict the same for Playboy's future.

• No thank you.

• No, never. I hate being nude plus the only people who should know what my body naked look like is my mother and my boyfriend not some stranger with a bunch of money.

• If my face is cropped or disguised sure. But my nudes ain't worth that much 😂

• Yyyyassssss

• For sure. That's a lot of money.

• I'm tempted

• Lmfao no way in hell.

• Boi is that even a question

• No. I have my pride.

• Em yes obviously

• Of course. Who would turn that down? Sorry but sometimes you got to put away your pride and its only posing nude for gods sake.

• Yes and I will make sure that the money won't go to waste such as hiring a gun man to kill the playboy before sunrise.

• Definitely

What Guys Said 6

• I had a friend in college who was in Playboy's "Girls of the Ivy League". Her boyfriend (also a friend of mine, and now her husband of 19 years) had no problem with it. And no, I didn't "read" that article- just the thought of seeing her posing naked like that was a total turnoff. I've heard that it was a tasteful photo, but I've never had the desire to find out for myself.

Her parents found out about it in a rather interesting way. Her father was a high school principal, and he heard about the rumor "Mr. X's daughter is in Playboy!"

• Playboy doesn't do nudity anymore

• Yes I would.

• I'd let it hang out for a mill😂🍆

• If I was a girl I definitely would.

• I say no! Not all ladies would do it anymore forever!!!