Are you, Have you ever known, or have you dated a Pisces and if so what were your/their good and bad characteristics?

I fit the characteristics of a Pisces. I'm giving, helpful, caring of people despite their situations in life. I don't like to judge people unless they are cruel aholes. I'm a singer, love music, love to escape reality with my imagination. I have a huge heart and am very aware of other people's emotions and behavior which allows me to know right away if something is wrong. I do trust to easily and get lost in all my emotions at times. I am more emotional which allows me to love and feel hurt to the extreme. Im so empathetic that others pain effects me. I am passionate in all aspects of my life. No matter how much this world has let me down I still believe in it.

PISCES
Pisces are very friendly, so they often find themselves in a company of very different people. Pisces are selfless, they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back.

Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity.

Their ruling planet is Neptune, so Pisces are more intuitive than others and have an artistic talent. Neptune is connected to music, so Pisces reveal music preferences in the earliest stages of life. They are generous, compassionate and extremely faithful and caring.

People born under the Pisces sign have an intuitive understanding of the life cycle and thus achieve the best emotional relationship with other beings.

Pisces-born are known by their wisdom, but under the influence of Uranus, Pisces sometimes can take the role of a martyr, in order to catch the attention. Pisces are never judgmental and always forgiving. They are also known to be most tolerant of all the zodiac signs.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I think about the pisces girls I've dated I guess some of the good characteristics were that they were compromising and selfless at times, very warm and compassionate, loyal and respectful, they were very committed to me... maybe some would think a little clingy but I never had a problem with it. They were romantic but at times a little spacey with their weird fantasies. :D On the down side they are very sensitive, they didn't really know how to stand up for themselves at times, they were self conscious a lot, and they would go through cycles of being very positive and then very pessimistic over the littlest of things... They were always very honest about their feelings and generally very easy to be around.

Thanks for answering. I definitely had to learn to love myself and learn to stick up for myself. I'm definitely not that way anymore. If someone attacks me I will give them a chance by explaining why what they're doing is not helpful and uncalled for. Like pepole who go out of their way to be mean. If they don't get the point after that then well I'll call them out on the aholes they are being. :) It's so much better then keeping it in. Lol

That's good. I'm a blunt person and I do a lot of teasing... So when women can do that with a certain elegance and maturity it's a very good thing.

What Guys Said 5

• yes. she was very, very private... always hiding her feelings. She was very indecisive and changed her mind buku within days on us... and ultimately broke up with me, then i moved on (quickly) and she showed up disappointed and guilt-tripping on me that she didn't mean much etc... when I only followed her lead the whole time. Very private, very guarded, very careful, very unwilling to risk anything and in the end-very regretful.

I'm sorry. I too use to keep everything in for years. Was very indecisive and didn't stick up for myself. But after so many years and after almost losing my life I decided that not expressing myself and not loving myself was internally killing me. I didn't share my feelings because I didn't want to upset anyone. I thought people liked me better if I just liked what they liked. I eventually had no identity of my own. I molded myself to be what everyone needed. But after almost dying i was like this is stupid. I had to find the things that made me happy like singing which I stopped doing for years. It's a no wonder I had no self esteem because I was everyone else, not me. Now I probably jump the gun and express everything. Lol! But I'm learning to find that happy medium. And I actually am confident that im a beautiful person and woman. :)

but... have you dumped him yet. lol

Nope. And no longer plan too. All my doubts are gone because him and I are working together to make our love strong. All my thoughts and doubts we've talked about over and over and things are getting better everyday. I feel solid about us now for the first time. He is worth it and so am i. :)

• Both of my parents are Pisces and I can tell you that one's Zodiac sign is completely arbitrary and in no way has any bearing on their personality.

I too dated a Pisces and he was completely different then i had a friend whom we shared a lot of characteristics. So I don't believe in it. I just think it's weird that it fits me to the tee. Thanks for your mature honest opinion. :)

• I am pisces, and my last girlfriend </3 was also pisces

She was very sweet and loving, but her insecurities (About her weight, and academics/intelligence) always prevented her from being truly happy
    I tried everything to make her feel as secure as possible

But when we moved apart, our relationship became toxic
    She wanted the attention I used to give her, and turned elsewhere for it

I wouldn't get to caught up in zodic signs, but there is some truth to it

I agree it's not all true. I just find it funny when I get to know people that some of their characteristics match. It can be quite funny. I'm sorry about your girlfriend. I have to admit that I to love my man's attention but wouldn't stray on him when he can't give it. That's life sometimes.

Oh yes, horoscopes always match with something in a persons character,
      There is a great horoscope book called
      "the secret language of birthdays" I think you would love it!

• I'm fairly sure none of my personality is linked to when I was born.

Well have you read your zodiac sign. Oviously it's life experiences that make us who we are. But I've known lots of people who do match some of the characteristics of their zodiac sign. So for me I can't discount it.

And I'm sure you've known lots of people who don't match their signs.

My experience is people see this stuff when they want to. They are looking for the characteristics so convince themselves it's real.

• people like you shouldn't be allowed to vote

But yet you couldn't resist to comment. So jaded by life you had to say something that has no value in it.

not exactly

Lmfao

What Girls Said 1

• Bro
    This stuff is bull

That wasn't the question so if you think it's bull just simply move along. It's not hard.

What's an ahole

☆☆☆☆☆☆ :) ☆☆☆☆☆☆