Whats the most fucked up anime you know about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many to choose from.

What Guys Said 15

• I would steer clear of High School DxD if I were you. I normally have a rather neutral view on the "ecchi" genre of anime. I think it's ok to include fanservice in moderation as long as it isn't too over the top. Some "ecchi"s include so much fanservice that you cannot take the plot or any of the characters seriously, though.

High School DxD is a prime example. It is categorized as "ecchi" but in reality, I would consider it "hentai". You really can't call it fanservice, it's downright porn. I watched one episode expecting it to be like Fairy Tail or High School of the Dead, but I was mortified. Never watching it again.

• Please rape me 😓!!!

The name alone!! Who sits there and animated this stuff. Weirdos.

• tie between Hellsing Ultimate and Blood C. in Hellsing you have sadistic vampire Nazi attacking London for the pure joy of war. In blood C monsters attack a small town while a school is the only thing that can fight them. every episode someone dies a horrible bloody death, normally eaten. in the last episode the entire town is devoured

• You want a really fucking messed up anime with lots of blood, everythings all fucked up and things are just going to shit? But the anime is still good?

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    myanimelist.net/.../Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_ni

If you actually analyze the story or look it up, you will get slightly depressed...

• Don't watch anime. I did in college but really didn't get into it.

Now I have Holly Wolfe in my head... *shrugs*

• Boku no Pico

It's a shota yaoi

If you don't know what that means, Shota is about little boys, and Yaoi means gay
    It is a hentai

• Boku no Pico and Blood C.

• this is by far the most fucked up.

On'nanoko wa min'na ni eiga o tazunemasu

• Anything in the hentai genre

• All the lolicon shit.

• i remember seeing something while flipping channels on adult swim... it was sick.

• Boku No Pico

• kissxsis

• some of that hentai shit with aliens fucking girls is kind of weird. don't know any names of them.

• Ever heard of Inyouchouu (https://myanimelist. net/anime/3747/Inyouchuu_the_Animation)? Or its sequels, Inyouchouu Shoku (https://myanimelist. net/anime/4057/Inyouchuu_Shoku) and Inyouchouu Etsu? If you haven't, then good- don't ever, EVER go and watch them. You have been warned...

What Girls Said 6

• not into anime

• Oho shit. Which ones haven't I seen yet?

Attack on Titan

Corpse Party

Every anime with a chick and an Eyepatch.

Bludgeoning Angel

BOKU NO PICO

BOKU NO PICO

BOKU NO PICO

Tokyo Ghoul (mah fave~)

Akame Ga Kill

Clannad

• I blocked it out of my memory :\ sry

• キルミーベーベー

• Off the top of my head, probably Higurashi No Naku Koro followed by Blood C

School Days is pretty fucked up, especially at the end. It's a little corny at first, but you'll start to see the fuckery in the 4th episode lol

• Euphoria (+18) yea it's hentai.. and it's fucked up too
    www.lewdgamer.com/.../O69KF4V-1.jpg