Am I the only one who can't stand muscular guys?

All of them are arrogant and have a pea sized brain. that muscle doesn't even look good. There is this guy named Chad in my math class that keeps popping his pecs and smiling at me.
Am I the only one who can't stand muscular guys?I honestly prefer the skinny look. Literally can't stand these people. There is no reason to look like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pea-sized brain...
    Hm. His hindbrain still works, at least, right? So he can shut up, get hard, and fuck?
    ... That's workable, then.
    :*

__

The pec-popping is weird af... lol.
    But, see, the great part about being a woman is, we don't HAVE to actually *look* at the guy we're fucking.

Doggystyle: For all those tender moments when the visual would just ruin it.

<3

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Ahhhh, today I met up with an old friend, and he brought three of his other mates who are all verrrrryy nicely muscular (doing well for teenage boys that looked pretty average a year or two ago) and when we got to the beach and they took off their shirts, I died and went to heaven.

only bad thing is that with the inflated muscles comes the inflated ego... *rolls eyes*

"only bad thing is that with the inflated muscles comes the inflated ego..."

^^ This is easy enough to keep in check, with the right combination of (1) witty/slightly sarcastic comments AND (2) actual smiling/flirting.

It's... uh... I'm kinda disappointed in girls as a whole, tbh, when I see how few actually do both of these at the same time. Usually, when you see a girl who actually has the wit thing down, and who can actually come up with decent comebacks... she's just being a cold bitch all the time. And when you see a flirty girl, she just kinda does that half laugh thing while the boys are beating their chests.

Srsly, if you learn AT ALL to balance both of these things at the same time (and stay in decent shape, and don't dress like shit), you will pretty much own the entire world of boys. You will own them. They will all be yours.

style, to things that show some piece of art is a forgery (or that some branded lipstick is a fake ::shakes fist::) to things that tell me internet people are liars about their experiences (not talking about you).
      **AND** dude, I do this stuff for a living, so I know exactly what drugs do and don't do to people -- which enhances that perception even more.
      I already acknowledged that personal bias here. I am absoultely picking up on things that 99.995 percent of the world's population would not even DREAM of being able to detect.

@redeyemindtricks baha I'll get to you in the morning I'm about to go out for the night.

• Eww muscles? 😷
    I like my man with some thigh gap ❤️

• I can appreciate the amount of work he has put into improving his body but I can't stand those muscular guys that are so self absorbed, they would eat themselves if they were chocolate.

• I like muscular guys in good shape but it depends how much muscle they have I dont like huge musuclar guys though. But you are correct many musucalr guys are cocky and arrogant cause they need to show off and flaunt their almost perfect bodies and make people jealous, so they are arrogant cause also they become self absorbed and for them everything important has to be the physical attraction not the intelligence.

• ... hahahaha. Ahhh, yeah, okay. You're just jealous of Chad Thundercock. :P

• Yeah, I'm not really attracted to men who look like that honestly. I prefer slender, but not skinny. Like a swimmers build is okay but that Terry Crews and John Cena look guys are going for is a turn off. Not gross, just not overly attractive to me.

• Muscular guys are the best

• You're jealous op

• Funny, I know quite a few muscular guys who are also really smart!

• They are not gross at all. As like skinny guys are not gross! But you are absolutely right. There's no reason to be like them :)

• I do not like muscular guys either.. my friend does and she goes nuts over a picture of big muscular guys.

I prefer my men slender and thin but if they have slight muscles but not too big then that's okay too.

• Yes, you're the only one because I think they're hot.

• Yeah, I'm not in to it either.

So gross looking. Seems like they are all overcompensating for a small penis and IQ.

• Why is it your business? Just stop watching them so hard.

• I generally stay away from those muscular guys (they're known to be aggressive and offensive), but I judge through personality, not appearance. I don't care what they look like, as long they have a good personality. :)

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah, the skinny look is hard to obtain. Takes a lot of dedication and pizza indulging, but its worth it for all the puh. Pm me for tip. I can also give you some advises.

• u jelly?

• Nothing wrong with looking muscular. But I do get what you are saying, they are often assholes. And thats not a coincidence, since 90% of guys who are muscular nowadays are using chemistry (steroids n shit) and that makes them even more retarded. I know I love punching those guys in the face when they wanna act tough

Yeah exogenous testosterone lowers IQ.

And their IQ was already pretty low (considering they chose steroids). And it also makes them more agressive

• I pop my pecs at the ladies... 😂
    How else am I supposed to attract a female?
    Muscles are great! They make you stronger, look better and show that the person was willing to work long hours in the gym.

• Chad Thundercock is in your class?

• I know right so disgusting and all that waste of time at the gym, skinny is way hotter and aesthetically pleasing ew big muscles

• lol. start going to gym man and stop being jealous.

• Just hit to gym you will get chicks G.. ;)

• In my experience girls love a tight butt, but there is a lot more to any guy than big hard pecs.

• True that. They all trying to compensate for something (usually a small D)

• They are all narcissistic douchbags.

• That's weird cause I know this guy named Chad who is the skinniest, gayest sissy boy I've ever known