How would you rate this 41 years old woman?

How would you rate this 41 years old woman?

• 1-2
    8% (2)4% (2)6% (4)Vote
  • 3-4
    19% (5)16% (7)17% (12)Vote
  • 5-6
    38% (10)36% (16)37% (26)Vote
  • 7-8
    31% (8)38% (17)35% (25)Vote
  • 9-10
    4% (1)6% (3)5% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
4|18

Most Helpful Guy

• She's got pretty eyes. She looks kind. She looks earnest, trustworthy. You can see she has a sense of humor behind that "Mona Lisa smile." She looks kind-hearted and fair-minded. I don't want to put a number on her. I know it serves a purpose, but it's vulgar in some cases. You want to know whether that woman's beautiful? Yes, she is.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• 5 out of 10.

0|0
    1|0
  • I won't rate her, but she's beautiful. We all have to get older at some point but a woman that makes the best of her age is extremely attractive. Women who try their best to look 20 are very unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like she can cook a mean pulled porc sandwhich and also the kind that probably loves giving her hubby handjobs

0|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

What about those flesh and bones people that look like some corpses that walk in the street? I prefer curvier people.

• 2mo

Nobody asked you to like curvier people. You are free to comment somewhere else.

• 2mo

The saying is "SKIN and bones", there's no need to put skinny people down, I think he was trying to compliment you and if not you DID ask for opinions, not compliments.

• BS!! She is NOT 41!! i don't believe that!!

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

She is!

• Show All
    • 2mo

No, she is my grandma.

• 2mo

No, No, NO WAY!!! She's a 'Grandma too?' I DON'T believe that, at all!!! :) If she is a grandma, her daughter had to be something like 8 years old, having the grandchild!!

• sure there is nothing wrong with her but kinda illustrates why i like younger women

0|0
    1|0
  • She looks really good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't rate people. This gal is sweet and sincere and a little playful. You can see it in hers eyes. I'd date her in a heartbeat.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Opinion owner. It's nice how wisdom knows the difference, rather than just mere speculation. !!

• 2mo

@Djaaaaaay True that, Brother

• Honestly I would go home with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty :) Wish she was smiling, I would have gave her a 7..

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to have a evening with her. ...

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

She is too old for you for sure. Besides, she is married. She also has grandchildren, me!

• i'd do her

0|0
    1|0
  • As I've said before, no matter what a woman looks like, there are guys out there who will think she is ugly, and guys who will think she is a 10, and everything in between.

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends. Can't see dat ass 🍑💦

0|0
    0|0
  • She dont look 40... at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful hot lady.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Is this you?

What Girls Said 4

• How would you rate this 41 years old woman?
    B. 3-4

0|0
    1|0
  • Her eyebrows are preparing to fertilize her eyeballs

0|0
    1|1
    • 2mo

Why are you rude if you don't like this picture? There is nothing to share.

• She's pretty, I'd say 7.

0|1
    0|0
  • Needs a bit of makeup under one eye.

0|0
    1|0