How would you rate this 41 years old woman?

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Guy

• She's got pretty eyes. She looks kind. She looks earnest, trustworthy. You can see she has a sense of humor behind that "Mona Lisa smile." She looks kind-hearted and fair-minded. I don't want to put a number on her. I know it serves a purpose, but it's vulgar in some cases. You want to know whether that woman's beautiful? Yes, she is.

What Guys Said 17

• 5 out of 10.

• I won't rate her, but she's beautiful. We all have to get older at some point but a woman that makes the best of her age is extremely attractive. Women who try their best to look 20 are very unattractive.

• Looks like she can cook a mean pulled porc sandwhich and also the kind that probably loves giving her hubby handjobs

What about those flesh and bones people that look like some corpses that walk in the street? I prefer curvier people.

Nobody asked you to like curvier people. You are free to comment somewhere else.

The saying is "SKIN and bones", there's no need to put skinny people down, I think he was trying to compliment you and if not you DID ask for opinions, not compliments.

• BS!! She is NOT 41!! i don't believe that!!

She is!

No, she is my grandma.

No, No, NO WAY!!! She's a 'Grandma too?' I DON'T believe that, at all!!! :) If she is a grandma, her daughter had to be something like 8 years old, having the grandchild!!

• sure there is nothing wrong with her but kinda illustrates why i like younger women

• She looks really good

• I don't rate people. This gal is sweet and sincere and a little playful. You can see it in hers eyes. I'd date her in a heartbeat.

Opinion owner. It's nice how wisdom knows the difference, rather than just mere speculation. !!

@Djaaaaaay True that, Brother

• Honestly I would go home with her.

• Pretty :) Wish she was smiling, I would have gave her a 7..

• Who is it?

• she looks fine

• I would love to have a evening with her. ...

She is too old for you for sure. Besides, she is married. She also has grandchildren, me!

• i'd do her

• As I've said before, no matter what a woman looks like, there are guys out there who will think she is ugly, and guys who will think she is a 10, and everything in between.

• Depends. Can't see dat ass 🍑💦

• She dont look 40... at all

• Beautiful hot lady.

Is this you?

What Girls Said 4

• How would you rate this 41 years old woman?
    B. 3-4

• Her eyebrows are preparing to fertilize her eyeballs

Why are you rude if you don't like this picture? There is nothing to share.

• She's pretty, I'd say 7.

• Needs a bit of makeup under one eye.