Are you disgusted by the fact that men jack off thinking of you?

• Yes
    18% (9)11% (4)15% (13)Vote
  • No
    51% (26)16% (6)36% (32)Vote
  • Depends
    22% (11)3% (1)13% (12)Vote
  • See results
    9% (5)70% (27)36% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
22|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I will NEVER understand why a women would be offended by a guy jerking of to her. I find it seriously flattering. A guy could think about ANYONE and he chooses to think about me? Hell yea. I just want to hear all about it. 😉😏😈

1|3
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thanks for MHGirl 😉💋

• 1mo

If the guy was ugly to you, you would be disgusted, no? lol

• 1mo

@MrNameless I can't say Id be disgusted, it may not turn me on as much as if it were a guy I found attractive but either way it's still flattering that he chose to think of me when jerking off.

What Girls Said 21

• Actually I'm quite flattered knowing that someone is fantasizing about being with me while they jack off. I enjoy hearing them tell me they jerked off while thinking about being with me.

1|4
    0|1
  • No, it does not disgust me.

1|5
    0|0
  • I just don't pay mind to it. Thats how men are programed.

0|2
    0|0
  • It turns me on knowing a guy is mastubating to me.

0|4
    0|0
  • It really depends on our relationship. I think only friends with benefits, married/engaged, and people who have been dating and have had sex already or even tinder people

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hawwwttt... if I find them attractive.

0|2
    0|1
  • For me that's nasty some dude told me it should be a compliment but I can't fathom the thought of seed being spilled over me without vomiting

0|0
    0|3
  • news flash! GIRLS WANT SEX JUST AS MUCH AS GUYS!

1|3
    0|0
  • I don't think guys masterbate to me. I also wouldn't care.

0|3
    0|0
  • I voted no simply because I'm pretty sure it's never happened. However, if a guy told me he did that, it may bother me..

0|2
    0|0
  • Like random men? I just think it's weird. I don't care about them and I never will so it's pathetic to me.

A guy I actually like? I think it's sort of flattering to know he feels the same way about me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually love it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope not at all... I mean probably no guys do... but yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm kinda doubting anyone ever has, wouldn't really care tho.

0|2
    0|0
  • Unless it's my boyfriend, yes I am totally disgusted.

0|1
    0|4
  • Not at all. But I don't find it necessary to talk about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men only think about sex, thats how they are. Im straight but men are worthless these days. They are dumb

1|1
    2|5
    • 2mo

*yawn* another self important, entitled girl lol
      good luck with that superiority problem in life

• Show All
    • 1mo

we all know who's bitter here lol
      maybe get better in bed and you won't have so many problems "honest" girl

• 1mo

@feminismisnarcissism you are sexist

• Nope. I like that I get make someone turned on.

0|3
    0|0
  • I doubt anyone would, I'm not the type you'd think about when masturbatinng. But if a guy does or ever would, I'd feel flattered knowing I turned someone on.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, it doesn't mean anything to me and I really don't think about it. I mean it's awkward when it's said to you I mean do you say "thankyou" or "glad to have been of service" which is what I used to say when I was a teen and most of my guy friends had said it to me at some point or another. I mean it doesn't mean anything-lol. I personally have never thought of anyone when masturbating... I feel like I am just chasing the sensation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|2
    0|2

What Guys Said 11

• I really wish those guys would stop thinking of me when they are jerking off. Just because my icon makes me look erect...

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not the sort of shit a random guy should be telling a random girl (or random guy if he swings that way).

1|0
    0|0
  • It should be flattering in my opinion. I mean it just means they find you hot, what's wrong with that.

1|1
    1|0
  • Any guy can jack off , thinking about me. I don't give a damn. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I get excited by the thoughf.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yea absolutely

1|1
    0|0
  • Hey man, they're only human. I can't help if they wanna jack off to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • In theory I should be (if a girl does it), but I've done it myself on multiple occasions, so I can't really complain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I'd kinda be flattered

1|1
    0|1
  • NO THERE NOT LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I know that some have. I don't find it disgusting at all. Quite the opposite.

1|1
    0|0