Are you disgusted by the fact that men jack off thinking of you?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• I will NEVER understand why a women would be offended by a guy jerking of to her. I find it seriously flattering. A guy could think about ANYONE and he chooses to think about me? Hell yea. I just want to hear all about it. 😉😏😈

Thanks for MHGirl 😉💋

If the guy was ugly to you, you would be disgusted, no? lol

@MrNameless I can't say Id be disgusted, it may not turn me on as much as if it were a guy I found attractive but either way it's still flattering that he chose to think of me when jerking off.

What Girls Said 21

• Actually I'm quite flattered knowing that someone is fantasizing about being with me while they jack off. I enjoy hearing them tell me they jerked off while thinking about being with me.

• No, it does not disgust me.

• I just don't pay mind to it. Thats how men are programed.

• It turns me on knowing a guy is mastubating to me.

• It really depends on our relationship. I think only friends with benefits, married/engaged, and people who have been dating and have had sex already or even tinder people

• It's hawwwttt... if I find them attractive.

• For me that's nasty some dude told me it should be a compliment but I can't fathom the thought of seed being spilled over me without vomiting

• news flash! GIRLS WANT SEX JUST AS MUCH AS GUYS!

• I don't think guys masterbate to me. I also wouldn't care.

• I voted no simply because I'm pretty sure it's never happened. However, if a guy told me he did that, it may bother me..

• Like random men? I just think it's weird. I don't care about them and I never will so it's pathetic to me.

A guy I actually like? I think it's sort of flattering to know he feels the same way about me.

• I actually love it.

• Nope not at all... I mean probably no guys do... but yeah.

• I'm kinda doubting anyone ever has, wouldn't really care tho.

• Unless it's my boyfriend, yes I am totally disgusted.

• Not at all. But I don't find it necessary to talk about.

• Men only think about sex, thats how they are. Im straight but men are worthless these days. They are dumb

*yawn* another self important, entitled girl lol
      good luck with that superiority problem in life

we all know who's bitter here lol
      maybe get better in bed and you won't have so many problems "honest" girl

@feminismisnarcissism you are sexist

• Nope. I like that I get make someone turned on.

• I doubt anyone would, I'm not the type you'd think about when masturbatinng. But if a guy does or ever would, I'd feel flattered knowing I turned someone on.

• No, it doesn't mean anything to me and I really don't think about it. I mean it's awkward when it's said to you I mean do you say "thankyou" or "glad to have been of service" which is what I used to say when I was a teen and most of my guy friends had said it to me at some point or another. I mean it doesn't mean anything-lol. I personally have never thought of anyone when masturbating... I feel like I am just chasing the sensation.

• Nope

What Guys Said 11

• I really wish those guys would stop thinking of me when they are jerking off. Just because my icon makes me look erect...

• It's not the sort of shit a random guy should be telling a random girl (or random guy if he swings that way).

• It should be flattering in my opinion. I mean it just means they find you hot, what's wrong with that.

• Any guy can jack off , thinking about me. I don't give a damn. :D

• I get excited by the thoughf.

• Yea absolutely

• Hey man, they're only human. I can't help if they wanna jack off to me.

• In theory I should be (if a girl does it), but I've done it myself on multiple occasions, so I can't really complain.

• Tbh I'd kinda be flattered

• NO THERE NOT LOL

• I know that some have. I don't find it disgusting at all. Quite the opposite.