What age is the age to stop partying?

I'm curious.. like I know a few people that still club and go to parties at age 25-27 and go to raves.
In my eyes that's cool once in a while but if it's so often I think, what else are they doing in life? Also you're too old to go to parties yet don't have a career yet?

What age for you guys would you stop going to parties or clubs?

• 25+
  • 30+
  • 40+

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends more on your situation in life. If you're 23 and have a kid or two, you shouldn't be in the club like that either. I wish I went out more than I do, but life, like you suggested, doesn't really allow for it too often. But the scene changes for you too. I mean, I'd rage anywhere, haha, but a more traditional person my age would probably look for a different type of club or bar than you would if you were younger. I kind of like being surrounded by that vibe of youth and recklessness, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• When your ready to get serious with life. That's when. However by that time, everybody around you may have already finished school, got their career's, getting married and having children, and you may not have much to show for.

What Guys Said 16

• Is there an age limit for that? Why would somebody be so boring to stop partying?

Not stop partying completely. I should've rephrased.
      I meant party daily.. every weekend. 3-4 times during the week? Like going 1-2 times every 2 weeks is cool with me but like daily?

I don't know of anyone that parties daily, or even 3 times a week. But I get what you're saying.
      I don't think there's an age limit, it has to do with responsibilities. If there's nothing else you HAVE to do, then why not go party? If you're 30 and you're living a good life and have free time, then I don't see an issue with partying at that age.

Hmm I see what you mean.
      I guess I need to just stop judging people that do so.
      I just think that if you're 25 and still living with your parents/ partying daily and being out late at night then there's something wrong. If you have your own home then cool! Party it up forsure!

• Lol, too old for parties or clubs? You don't just go "Oh! I can't do it anymore! Too old! It'll be awkward!" You just get a little more sick of it year by year and go less and less because you don't feel like it, not because you feel like you have to stop. I'm 26, I still go out on the weekends, but I don't try to "GET FUCKED UPPPPP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE" like I did in college. Why? Because fuck it... tired of doing that shit.

That's what I mean though.
      Like you're 26 cool, you still go out with your friends.
      But like drunk and buzzed daily and each weekend, doesn't it get excessive and annoying? I like partying it's fun too, but responsibilities too? Do you handle those? I know some that don't... they just party and work then repeat.

I drink and smoke pot. I generally limit all of that to Friday and Saturday night. Better to be sober for most of the week and get shit done, then reward yourself on the weekend. I have younger friends that still go out and drink excessively frequently, but I feel they'll soon get tired of it.

I was actually having this conversation with my friend who is of the same age as me last night. We were downtown in the city and after a couple of hours of drinking we were like "Eh, let's go home". In the past, we would just keep going and going trying to chase girls, but now, if nothing's happening and it's starting to get a little late, we'd rather just wake up the next morning and do shit than be hungover all day the next day.

I'm all for that! I mean it's ok to still go out and party/chill but like if you're 25 and just partying and still living with your parents but going out daily drinking at pubs and bars 3-4 days and still acting like you're in college don't you think that's excessive? lol. Like never stop partying but what else are you doing in life?

• It is really up to yourself but I know I am at the stage after a couple of drinks I just want my bed and if I get fairly drunk, I am not right for a week.

• I WOULD SAY AS SOON AS YOU START APPROACHING YOUR 30S YOU SHOULD PROBABLY BE GETTING OUT OF THE SCENE. I PERSONALLY WILL RAGING WITH UNIVERSITY SLOOTS TILL MY REAR GLOOT SPREAD LOSES ITS APPEAL.

GOODLUCK, AND GREAT QUESTIONS @PINKANON XX

• It wasn't ever my thing but i tried it. I seen some old guys when i did go. I stopped at 20

• I don't think there is an age limit on having fun. Being successful and partying are not mutually exclusive either, I guy I work with has done very well, and still parties like a champ at 61.

• Never stop partying

• Never. You just need to not have such wild all nighters, but never stop partying.

Of course! I should've rephrased. Partying should never stop. I mean, partying like you're still in college... like daily 3-4 times a week and then on weekends?

I suppose I can't speak on that experience, I never started.

Partying like that is pretty uncommon and very expensive. On top of that most college campuses have strict rules regarding how wild and especially how loud a party can be. My college partying consisted of a Xbox and a few friends.

Getting hammered drunk and car surfing type of parties also tend to get people either expelled or killed so if that's what your calling "partying" my advice would be to simply not do that in the first place.

• Im 28 and still haven't been to one. lol

Unless birthdays count.

• Whatever age you are when you die!

• whenever you don't feel like it anymore.

• I was never really into it to begin with. so ill say when I got out of high school.

• There is no age limit. Heck people in their 70's still partying

• Never been to a club, I guess I am too old now. Oh well.

• my party age stopped around 19 not saying it was a complete stop but i would barely go party

• I used to go but not anymore, I'm only 23 but I tire at 10PM.

What Girls Said 6

• people never stop partying
    they just go to different types of parties

• When you're dead

• There is no age limit to partying! 😊

• There's no age limit. Do what you want as long as you're not hurting anybody :p

• Raving was never my thing. But I'll never be too old for parties!

• until u get a life I guess lol