I found this weird sparkly white powder under my bed... What is it?

I found this weird sparkly white powder under my bed... What is it??I found this weird sparkly white powder under my bed... What is it??

Most Helpful Guy

• Frozen cum from a wild night?

Most Helpful Girl

• Huh... that's really weird. It's harder to tell because the picture is blurry, but if it's super sparkly it's probably glitter from something. It could be salt... nut then again salt would've probably deteriorated away or something from moisture or whatever... so it's most likely just glitter from something.

What Guys Said 16

• It looks like some sort of precipitate. Did you spill a liquid on the floor? Then the liquid evaporated leaving sugar, salt or some other substance that was in the liquid?

• Looks like someone's been in your room and put some spooky dust down

• OH!!! You've been chosen.

• Someone planted cocaine there, be careful!

• Looks like some kind of protective measure for ghosts.

• Dead skin?

• Looks like battery acid.
    Put a piece of meat on it. If the meat looks corroded tomorrow, you should probably replace that section of the floor.

• My cocaine

• Looks like you had a visit from Mr. Sand Man.

• Don't act like you don't know what it is (obviously cocaine)..."The first step in solving your problem is admitting you have one." But it's okay, we are here for you😊We will guide you through this difficult time😂😂

• Snort it and see what happens. lol

• sniff it, maybe you can tell what it smells like... hehe.

• snort it and let us know

• It's suger

• Salt

• Ferry dust

What Girls Said 5

• It looks like sand to me... did you go to the beach recently? Or somewhere with sand?

• It looks like cat litter to me, maybe sand. Perhaps you have a craft supply box under your bed? I don't know

• Unicorn jizz.

• Sugaaaa

• well do you have kids? or younger siblings? often have friends over who'd prank ya? start by smelling it... not sure never just seen random powder like shit appear from no where what else was under the bed with it.. anything at all?