What would be your biggest fear if you shrunk down to the size of a 🐞 ladybug?

Do things survival would be impossible for a human being that size?

My biggest fear would probably be giant spiders or centipedes... Getting stepped on, swallowed and ingested, or vacuumed up by someone I love who never even knew I was there.
Yeah, I feel it would be a great challenge to survive, especially since we're not designed to be that tiny. A world where we are significant, we would suddenly be forced to live as insignificant.

713

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be an amazing adventure, and no it would not be impossible for a person that size to survive being that size.

My biggest fear would be possibly being stepped on by someone, or being eaten by a animal or bug.

• Wouldn't be a cool adventure tho? Like exploring another world. Yeah spiders would really scared me... and yeah trying to get the attention of someone, like family, and they step on you. πŸ˜” or like my little brother noticing me and wanting to keep me in a jar. πŸ˜”

• Thanks a lot for MHO πŸ˜€πŸž

• https://youtu.be/54swTw9U0JE
      This is hysterical! Kind of like what a kid would do if he found a shrunk person lol

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• Being eaten by a spider. Arachnids are cold blooded killers.

• Lol my animals would probably eat me before I could do anything /=

• Probably spiders, especially the ogre faced spider because of it's face
    http://i.imgur.com/7KXHV4e.jpg
    It's long legs
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...60lRN1sgxjc6o2_1280.jpg
    And how it kills
    s.pikabu.ru/.../1382118826_486249611.gif

• Eat by other bug in 15 sec.

• my cat, he would try to eat me

• I would fly right into a girl's room whom I like. I would fly around her and we willl be able to connect on an emotional level and she will know that I am not just a ladybug, I am a human being and more importantly, her future lover.

• That i would live more than 24hrs srsly, just end it already :P

• Getting stepped on.

• it would be that, i can get crushed by anyone

• Dying lol

• Getting eaten by a praying mantis. Those fuckers eat their prey alive. Spider venom kills and liquefies you at the very least.

• Being stepped on.

• Depends if my wieght shrunk two or not

What Girls Said 6

• Run like the Dickens, @Ashwee18 and Hope I would not get Stepped on. Ladybugs actually Bring In... Good Luck Here, dear.
    Once in the Woods somewhere, I would Call on my Friend, @Melody96, who is Busy like a Bee now, Writing a book on Giants and Frogs.
    I was actually her "Good Luck Charm."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• i think i would be afraid of larger animals, or being stepped on. but i also think i would be happy because then i wouldn't have to deal with the insanity above ground. i could just live underground or in nature.

• Like a tiny little fairy living in a flower lol. 😘Just watch out for spiders, birds and that kid who is bug hunting with a jar. 😣

• Being eaten by a frog, flying to a spider's web, being squashed by a family member of friend.

• Ewwww spider and frog would be terrifying!!! Yeah and an family member would suck too. If you had to guess, who do you think you'd probably encounter?

• Haha, unfortunately, I don't see how a little bug could change the tides. If you're religious, say a prayer :'c

• Yeah, I think the current would have me and it would be a point of no return! 😫🍷

• Spiders and other enemies of ladybugs

• A gross old man stealing my picture and using it to pretend to be a girl who asks creepy kink questions.

• Getting crushed :(

• And it would be horrible if it wold be by someone you loved πŸ™