What would be your biggest fear if you shrunk down to the size of a 🐞 ladybug?

Do things survival would be impossible for a human being that size?

28d My biggest fear would probably be giant spiders or centipedes... Getting stepped on, swallowed and ingested, or vacuumed up by someone I love who never even knew I was there.
27d Yeah, I feel it would be a great challenge to survive, especially since we're not designed to be that tiny. A world where we are significant, we would suddenly be forced to live as insignificant.

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be an amazing adventure, and no it would not be impossible for a person that size to survive being that size.

My biggest fear would be possibly being stepped on by someone, or being eaten by a animal or bug.

• 28d

Wouldn't be a cool adventure tho? Like exploring another world. Yeah spiders would really scared me... and yeah trying to get the attention of someone, like family, and they step on you. 😔 or like my little brother noticing me and wanting to keep me in a jar. 😔

• 26d

Yeah we'd early be prey for both of those creatures, however birds are quicker and can fly away with you, but the frog's tongue rarely misses... Yeah it be like a dream for him to keep us, probably most kids. I predict he'd try to make us agree to be his pets or else.

• 26d

Your prediction would probably be right on, and yeah it would probably be a dream for any kid lol

What Guys Said 13

• Being eaten by a spider. Arachnids are cold blooded killers.

• Lol my animals would probably eat me before I could do anything /=

• Probably spiders, especially the ogre faced spider because of it's face
    http://i.imgur.com/7KXHV4e.jpg
    It's long legs
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...60lRN1sgxjc6o2_1280.jpg
    And how it kills
    s.pikabu.ru/.../1382118826_486249611.gif

• Eat by other bug in 15 sec.

• my cat, he would try to eat me

• I would fly right into a girl's room whom I like. I would fly around her and we willl be able to connect on an emotional level and she will know that I am not just a ladybug, I am a human being and more importantly, her future lover.

• That i would live more than 24hrs srsly, just end it already :P

• Getting eaten by a praying mantis. Those fuckers eat their prey alive. Spider venom kills and liquefies you at the very least.

• it would be that, i can get crushed by anyone

• Dying lol

• Getting stepped on.

• Being stepped on.

• Depends if my wieght shrunk two or not

What Girls Said 6

• Run like the Dickens, @Ashwee18 and Hope I would not get Stepped on. Ladybugs actually Bring In... Good Luck Here, dear.
    Once in the Woods somewhere, I would Call on my Friend, @Melody96, who is Busy like a Bee now, Writing a book on Giants and Frogs.
    I was actually her "Good Luck Charm."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Being eaten by a frog, flying to a spider's web, being squashed by a family member of friend.

• 28d

Ewwww spider and frog would be terrifying!!! Yeah and an family member would suck too. If you had to guess, who do you think you'd probably encounter?

• 28d

Haha, unfortunately, I don't see how a little bug could change the tides. If you're religious, say a prayer :'c

• 26d

Yeah, I think the current would have me and it would be a point of no return! 😫🍷

• i think i would be afraid of larger animals, or being stepped on. but i also think i would be happy because then i wouldn't have to deal with the insanity above ground. i could just live underground or in nature.

• 26d

Like a tiny little fairy living in a flower lol. 😘Just watch out for spiders, birds and that kid who is bug hunting with a jar. 😣

• Spiders and other enemies of ladybugs

• Getting crushed :(

• 28d

And it would be horrible if it wold be by someone you loved 🙁

• A gross old man stealing my picture and using it to pretend to be a girl who asks creepy kink questions.