Kik says I have wrong password even after I changed it? Can't login?

I made a new Kik account and I try to login and a message pops up that says my login failed, that I have typed in the wrong username or password. So I've triple checked and I'm definitely typing in the right username and password. So I hit forgot password and changed it. It said it was changed. I tried typing in the new password and it once again said I've typed in the wrong password. What's wrong with it? Have I been banned or something? I haven't even messaged anyone yet on that account and it's already failing to login.

Most Helpful Guy

• Doubtful thag you've been banned. Close the application completely and try it again. Are you sure your username is right?

• 12d

Yes. It just happened on my other account too that I just tried logging into. I'm 100% positive everything is correct I'm just frustrated because I can't understand what I'm doing wrong.

• 12d

Yes okay thank you I'll probably have to contact them because I don't know what else I can do

• 12d

Yeah probably your best bet right now. They may be having problems or something

What Guys Said 1

• Problem with their server maybe? Ask your friends if they are having any problems.

What Girls Said 0