Who has a good pantsing story to share?

It doesn't matter if happened to you or to someone and you were just around, just tell the story.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a kid in grade school and there was this girl bully who tried to fuck with me all of the time. She followed me out of the bathroom and attempted to yank my pants down. But, the thing was, was that as a child I was really thin, so my mother always tightly belted my pants, so when she tried to pants me, they didn't go down. She got caught by the janitor (who happened to be a family friend) and he took her to the office and she was suspended.

Justice was served that day.

What Girls Said 1

• In high school some guy pantsed a girl in the lunchroom. He accidentally took her underwear down too.

What Guys Said 2

• Nearly lost my swim trunks while tubing. I was falling off the tube and someone tried to save me, but nearly took my trunks. Everyone saw it too.

• i don't wear panties