If he doesn't answer his phone or text all night is he cheating?

He said he was asleep and didn't hear the phone ring. I called repeatedly and the phone kept going straight to voicemail after a while the phone rang for some time then vm. He calls this morning and ask why I am bugging out, he only received 1 missed call and asked if I thought he was with another... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• A relationships foundation is built on ALOT of trust and honesty. From what I'am hearing and from my point of few from past experiences is 1) calling and texting excessively is quite annoying and seems alittle desperate 2) being accused of sleeping with someone else is hurtful which in return makes people resent you when you haven't done anything wrong. From his point of view I wouldn't want to talk about it at all, I would of said the same thing "if you think I was with someone else then you don't know me very well" and leave it at that. If he hasn't done anything wrong there is no need for further talk about the subject. And yes sometimes if they are guilty of cheating they may accuse you of cheating as well just to ease their minds but in this case I don't think he was serious he might of just wanted you to know how it feels to be accused of something you haven't done which is sometimes childish but people deal with it differently. You both seem to have some trust issues going on here id work on that first before putting the blame just on him. This isn't fully his fault you both equally contributed to this mess so its time to stop pointing fingers and resolves this. My ex never trusted me a couple of examples are: I came to visit my mom but she wasnt home so I cuddled up to cats and fell asleep for 3 hours and I came home and automatically I was out with someone else. Another time I was at a restaurant called Kelsey's for a work meeting and I explained this to her but she thought I was at a girl named Kelsey's house for hours and when I came home she wouldn't even let me touch her. Another time I went for a walk gone probably an hour and when I came home she told me pull down your pants before I showered and asked I want to smell your penis to see if you were with another girl...another time I was out with my mom and her friend well her friend had a hair on her sweater so I took it off not knowing it would become a disaster of a night when I got home.. the hair got stuck in my ring and she freaked out.. wouldn't listen to word I had to say just started accusing me of this and that. and the last time was she was at a friends drinking everyone was drinking there and I called her to make sure she was safe and told her to just stay the night and right away .. ooo whos there with you? I know someone is there that's why you don't want me to come home blah blah.. so take it from me things can get pretty ugly when two people don't communicate properly or one of them is just really insecure about themself.. so I hope everything works out.. in my case it didn't as you can clearly read this girl had major issues.