What does it mean when a girl calls you Boo? and How do I know what type of love it is?

I have a coworker that is very close to me and she considers me her little brother. I am pretty sure that she is not interested in me/ I was "Brother/friendzoned" but she says weird things to me that make me double guess myself. She is very close to me and we talk all the time. She tends to tell me everything that goes on in her life.

I bought her and Heart-shaped box of chocolate and a card, and she got me a heart-shaped box of chocolates as well for Valentine's day. When she came into work and saw it she took a picture of it and put it on Facebook. She said "Walked into my office and got me some gifts! Thanks Brandon...I love you boo you made my day..."

I know its Valentine's day day and I might be reading into this too much, but what does that mean?

I know she calls another coworker that is a girl "Boo" but I just want someone elses opinion.

I also called into work on Monday and I texted her that I wasn't coming in because I didn't want to deal with any BS that day and she texted me back "Awwwwwww B! I feel u... Remember I love you and don't stress out too much b4 you end up acttin crazy like me:) Just enjoy your day!"

Lately she has been saying that She loves me alot. She just ended a relationship because her boyfriend was cheating on her. I have been by her side the whole time giving her advice, and she was telling me all the details of the relationship.

How do I know if it is a Brother/Sister relationship love or and more serious "love" love?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• now that's very very very tricky. some people use boo like people you hun its an endearment. now you really have to watch how she uses it, if you say she uses it with others then I wouldn't really pay too much attention to that. Now the "i love you" in conversation that is a very vague statement. She could possibly be meaning in a romantic way or she also could mean it in a friendly manner to cheer/console you. You won't ever know what she means until she explains or you ask her about it. But if you don't want to ask her about it just watch her actions. Actions do speak louder than words. So just be observant of her actions and continue as you have been. Good luck!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!