What does it mean when a girl calls you Boo? and How do I know what type of love it is?

I have a coworker that is very close to me and she considers me her little brother. I am pretty sure that she is not interested in me/ I was "Brother/friendzoned" but she says weird things to me that make me double guess myself. She is very close to me and we talk all the time. She tends to tell me... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• now that's very very very tricky. some people use boo like people you hun its an endearment. now you really have to watch how she uses it, if you say she uses it with others then I wouldn't really pay too much attention to that. Now the "i love you" in conversation that is a very vague statement. She could possibly be meaning in a romantic way or she also could mean it in a friendly manner to cheer/console you. You won't ever know what she means until she explains or you ask her about it. But if you don't want to ask her about it just watch her actions. Actions do speak louder than words. So just be observant of her actions and continue as you have been. Good luck!