Guys and Girls, would you date a bisexual?Guys and Girls, would you date a bisexual? Close

In Love, Actions Speak Louder Than Words!

"I love you."

Words we long to hear but words we have, if we are lucky, heard from many guys we've dated. Sometimes, I have heard the words "I love you" but his actions have said, "I want sex." Sometimes, I have been caught off guard when these words were spoken to me way before I was ready to hear them.

Does saying those magical three words make it real? Not for a woman.

As a woman, I want to feel loved. Feelings come from words reinforced by actions. As the song in the 1990s said "Actions Speak Louder Than Words." Words are empty without actions to support them. If a picture is worth one thousand words, an action is worth one million! Guys, if you really want us to feel loved - SHOW us you love us.

Here are 10 simple and effective ways to show us the love.

1. Let us have the remote control sometimes (even if it means sacrificing your sports show to watch a reality TV).

2. Surprise us with dinner (even if you only know how to cook a grilled cheese).

3. Rub our back, massage our shoulders, hold us close with NO expectations for a "rubdown" of your own.

4. Gogus olculeri
  5. Leave us a little note now and then (doesn't have to be a romantic letter, just a post-it will do) with a simple "I Love You" or "Can't Wait to See You").

6. Take us out for a real date. A picnic in the park, walk around the city, etc.

7. Pay ATTENTION. Yes you heard right, listen to us and respond with more than an "uh-huh."

8. Spend time with our family. Hey we are in a relationship, this may someday be YOUR family.

9. While we are on the subject of family, introduce us to your own family. We will know you care when you involve us in your own family.

10. Touch us with no sexual expectations (i.e. hold our hand, put your arm around us or kiss our forehead).

11. Make small sacrifices for us - yes, even if it means attending the opera, sappy romantic movie, etc. Guys remember, small sacrifices tend to reap large rewards.

It is the simple actions that truly make us women feel loved. So guys don't just say the words, live the words.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree; very thorough list. I try to do many of these. There is no substitute for showing a woman you love her by actions that you do. We hope you always notice, and really appreciate it, when we do these things!

• Sounds simple enough. I do most of those, Hell! it sounds like I'm set. :p

• Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

What Girls Said 11

• ... what if he just live the words, but never says the words..

i mean, he did all mentioned above..

• Well, as was said, actions speak louder than words. He may not say it, but he does show it?

• THis is awesome I agree definatly!

• True

• YAY!

• Totally! Like an instruction handbook for men everywhere.

• Exactly - make it real.

• Excellent article! all men should read this!

• I told my guy friend that I like those special words and he told me he wasn't looking for anything serious (we're not dating we're just friends), however recently he's becoming more physically affectionate, he's never done this before so this is interesting.

• This should be posted for Every guy to see! its so true

• Wow, my husband does all of that! He's awesome... hehe

• This is exactly what I've been wanting to say to my boyfriend just couldn't get straight what I wanted to say. great article.

Join the discussion