Any ideas on how to get this guy angry over texting? Revenge ideas?

My best friend called me crying and I promised her I would get revenge on the guy she loves. I want to make him angry. Any ideas on any topics I can use?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Call him using a blocked number when he answers breathe heavily, try and change your voice and say his name then hang up.
    Call again this time also breathe heavily but say "Help" then hang up.
    Then a third time, heavy breathing then try and make strange noises and hang up. Keep doing it until you feel that he completely emptying his bladder.