Any ideas on how to get this guy angry over texting? Revenge ideas?

My best friend called me crying and I promised her I would get revenge on the guy she loves. I want to make him angry. Any ideas on any topics I can use?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Call him using a blocked number when he answers breathe heavily, try and change your voice and say his name then hang up.
    Call again this time also breathe heavily but say "Help" then hang up.
    Then a third time, heavy breathing then try and make strange noises and hang up. Keep doing it until you feel that he completely emptying his bladder.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iStrongly Suggest Not Wasting Time & Energy On This Guy, iKnow He Treated Your Friend Bad But Let Karma Take Over, Dont Give Him Any Of Your Time...

1|0
    0|0
  • What horrible thing did he do that makes you think that this is a good idea?

Secondly, here's a better idea. Don't. It may be exactly what he wants. You will accomplish nothing more than embarrassing yourself and maybe even your friend. He might just even feed off it.

Plus, even if it did hurt him, when and what would be enough? You say that you know it's bad. Then why are you doing it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I know revenge isn't good maybe tell him off politely
    it was wrong what he did to your friend just than
    end it by saying "Karma's A Bitch"

1|0
    0|0
  • And this is why girls get the beat down. You know the homiee Chris CB. yup !

0|0
    1|0
    • yeah but I know it's bad, but im good at revenge. and I can make it in a way where people will stop being bitches. sooooo, whatever

• playing with fire. You may be good but there's always some one better. TAKE THAT!!!

• lol wow ^.^ haha

• If you do not know him, there is not much you can do. It would be a different story if you did

0|0
    0|0
    • Anyways revenge is not always the best option. Even if you do get revenge sure that guy is affected but so are you. You are training yourself to seek out harm in others and that is never good for your character

• HE DESERVES REVENGE. I KNOW ITS BAD BUT FUCK IT I WANT TO MAKE HIM CRYYYYYYY

and I know everything about him. he knows nothing about me.

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes