How do you tell a guy to f**k off forever?

So there's this guy I've been going out with for several months now... we're not together. We're kinda fwbs. It's majorly complicated but more than anything we're really good friends who also have a lot of sexual chemistry and sometimes fuck.

Well last night we were talking on the phone and he told me about something really shitty he did that I don't wanna get into. I'll just say that it really really hurt my feelings and I felt violated (my trust especially).

I was actually about ready to cry on the phone because I was so hurt but I made up an excuse that I had to go.

Now I never wanna talk to him again tbh. But I'm afraid we're too close to end things that way... can I just stop responding to his calls/texts after all this time? Or do I have to end it officially? And how do I do that... I do NOT feel like telling him the real reason why cuz I don't wanna show him that he hurt me?

Why are some guys so emotionally retarded like, bad enough that he did it but then to tell me and sit there laughing about it? It feels like most guys are autistic..

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's be frank, there's no way you can be gentle about this, and you shouldn't try to either. The fact you don't want to tell us what he did sort of makes it impossible to help you really (seriously girls, stop playing that game. We can't read minds, so if you want our help, better tell the whole story right away).

I'm just going to go through possible scenarios.
    He fucked someone else. Why the hell do you blame him for that. You aren't together, so you should let him find someone if that's what he want. Allthough laughing about it is realy imature. Anyway, sit down and frigin talk about it. If you can't handle him doing that then you should leave him.
    He hurt you physically in some way. If it was intentional, tell him to "fuck off" or something like that. Be brutally honest with him. Don't sugarcoat anything, but don't overdo it. And fucking admit he hurt you!
    If hhe's in trouble with the law, then laughing could be a reaction to stress (not joking, some actually do that). If it was accidental and he need help, talk with him and try to help him. If it was intentional, tell him flat out you can't be with (or whatever the heck you want to call your relationship) someone who does what he did. Then tell him to fuck off.

But really, i can't help you AT ALL because you insist on playing the guessing game with us, so i don't know WHAT he did. Either way, the ONLY proper way to end a relationship (wther it be a just friends, or a romantical one) is to talk about it and make sure he understand. Once that's done, you should NEVER return to it. Be polite with him, but never friendly. But really, i don't see what he could do to make you so mad at him that you just want to go.

A small coment about guys. We aren't "autistic" as you so wonderfully offencive put it, some of us are just very impulsive. This can be great if w know what's risky or not, but also it can get us in some tricky spots. ANd some of us just doesn't give two fucks, and do stupid things anyway.

What Guys Said 7

• Well Batman is an autistic , antisocial git with a dead parents complex lol

anyway , if you want to just end it with him.
    Invite him out to somewhere public , tell him be there or not be there , we are ending this , if he waffles , don't care , don't drag it out , no explaining.

At the site , tell him plainly and simply "you crossed the line , I am not taking this shit , across that line there is no forgiveness , you can go fuck yourself" then just walk off , don't look back , don't sympathize , just go.

• I just hate letting guys know I'm hurt. Every time it ends the same way... they get all sympathetic, I start crying, they comfort me, then apologize and I ALWAYS forgive them, like I don't know how to say no.

Plus I honestly don't wanna give him the satisfaction, he doesn't deserve it. The way he was talking about me to his dumbass friends made it pretty clear how he sees me... I don't feel like showing him he hurt me cuz I really did think he was a friend

• Well you gotta be HARD ain't it?
      Donald Trump is a scumbag , but he's a RICH scumbag with a heart of stone.
      Sometimes you just need a heart of stone.
      s23.postimg.org/.../you_re_fired_o_gif_w_593.gif

• Alright, firstly, sorry you're in a shifty situation. Secondly, ending things without looking back generally needs some sort of closure. Aka the truth. You won't rest easy leaving the friendship without that solace you can only find when you Know why things happened the way they did. Be genuine. If it's the last time you want to see him, both of you will be the real people you are in the face of the conflict. Sorry if that doesn't make sense. I'm autistic. =/ I'm not, just poking fun at your remark.

• To be honest, if you feel totally distraught by the cold shoulder given to you and you are partially numb from anything relating to this guy, you Can ignore him to death. Remove his memories. Etc. You just need your own time to think about this. Only so many thoughts we can give you.

• there you are feminist. you growing hum? it's a friends with benefits not your boyfriend, he gives a shit about you, friends with benefits is for him likely, you are the boring girl he uses to fuck and be nice towards too keep getting laid. he won't be the sweetheart, thats a naive thinking so don't blame all guys for it. blame on the error you made getting emotionally hurt about something that didn't exist.

• I didn't think of him as my boyfriend and I didn't want him to be my boyfriend. I thought of him as my friend and someone I could talk to, and he always acted like he was sweet and he'd always tell me seeing/talking to me was the highlight of his day even when NO sex was involved.

I don't know why guys play these games.

• this is just being smart. he was trying to keep you on his track, if he would just treat you like dirt everytime I'm sure he won't be even friends with u, so he kept doing it to get sex

• What can he have said to hurt you that much?
    Is there no chance of him fixing this anymore?
    If there is please let him have it, if not be very direct and honest with him.

• Friends with benefits only works if both parties are in agreement that it's not going to go anywhere. Sounds to me like you wanted it to go somewhere. So he fucked someone else. Big deal. Are you together? No.

Maybe you should never do friends with benefits ever again.

• " fuck off forever " that should about do it

• Be honest and stick to your guns. If he did something that is immoral and you do not tolerate that behavior than simply tell him that you are finished with him. It is the mature thing to do and at least informs him as to why so maybe he will choose to behave differently in the future.

What Girls Said 5

• I am just throwing out a 'Second guess' gut feeling here, but if it has anything to do with 'Someone else,' Text him this: Hope she was worth it. Goodbye, my friend.
    Don't answer anymore text messages, don't Contact him yourself to Anything, and if you really do not want 'history repeating itself' with him, Block him from your phone, your life...
    You say you were 'Close friends,' 'fwb', and may have had like a 'pinkie swear' scenario going on where it was just the two of us...
    But whatever it is, maybe I am off balance here, it's 'Trust' with any 'Friend,' with or without benefits as far as I am concerned. And if he crossed any bud boundaries, no matter what your story, then he is not even a 'Bestie,' but instead a fair weather friend who has seen his final days with someone who deserves better.
    No, you can't trust him and with this in mind, Ignore him at all costs or end up paying the price later on.
    Of course after you calm down and start to feel you want to talk to him of Why you 'had to go,' then yes, open lines of Convo are the most important factor in Any relationship. And if you feel you may want to talk to him of This 'Something really shitty,' then it's your choice, your call, but with 'The talk' my motto Then would be: Sh*t or get off the pot... You both would have to come to some compromises and the Trust theory would have to be Earned again, Not Expected...
    Good luck. xx

• if a guy did something to hurt you that bad, u should NOT be worrying about his feelings bc he certainly gives no fuck about yours. you guys aren't dating, you aren't even really friends, ur just 2 people who fuck

just delete him off all social media, and block him. and when you see him in public act like you don't know him. drop him coldly and suddenly without warning. learn how to cut these niggas off

• Thank you! That's what i wanna do! I just wanna literally never see or talk to him again

• Exactly like that. If you never want to have anything to do with him again. He might be pissed but he'll get oer it

• I'd just message him saying that 'you've done something to upset me, I don't want to talk to you anymore so please don't contact me. Your actions have broken my trust. End of conversation.

• I don't know