Should I say happy birthday to my ex boyfriend?

Me and my ex broke up back in august, because he wasn't happy two weeks lAter he was in another relationship which broke my heart!
Now he's still in thAt relationship and his birthdays comjng and I haven't talked to him ever since the breakup
Shall I say happy birthday?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, me and my ex broke up in March, she congratulated me on my Bday in May.. but we were still talking, now I don't ever talk to her again (last time was like 6-7 weeks ago) and her Bday is coming up too (November 18th). I don't plan on congratulating her, she broke up with me and she obviously doesn't care wether I do or don't talk to her so I'm just going to let things be the way they are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• hey! stop being evil minded, yes you have to say happy birthday to him you had something with him when you used to love him and share happy times together, to say happy birthday to him, it won't add you anything or win gold, silver and bronze, just be kind to him one day he may look out for you, be nice and kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no you shouldn't tell him to eat a dick n die

0|0
    0|0
  • He does not care about you, at all. Leave him alone and in peace. Breakup means breakup and not that he wants you to ruin his birthday while he is with someone new.

1|0
    0|0
    • Loool at all you know! He did wanna stay friends but I declined but thanks

What Girls Said 6

• Why bother saying happy birthday to your ex? You two broke up if I were you I wouldn't say anything to him, an ex is an ex for a reason my ex broke up with me out of the blue 7 months ago. Don't say anything to him why bother talking to him. I would never say happy birthday to my ex or even say hi to him or even be friends with him. Plus my ex and I we never started off as friends we just went right too it. Let him be and just leave him alone there's no reason to wish him a happy birthday its not like that "spark" is going to come back. You have moved on haven't you, or at least I hope you have? My ex has a birthday coming up as well Nov. 18, and mine is Nov. 13 but no I wish not wish him a happy birthday I will just act like he doesn't exist like I have been doing for the past 7 months. I don't talk to mine or anything I act like he doesn't exist, try it trust me it works. Keep not talking to him, I would never stay in contact with ex. I would never be friends with one either because sometimes that's not a good idea and you could catch feelings for that person. Move on with your life and just let him be. He obviously has probably moved on from you, probably so I would just go with the flow and keep doing what you have been doing. Don't worry about him, he isn't worried about you.

0|0
    0|1
    • That is so true you took them words straight out my mouth and yasss I haven't talked to him ever since our break up but I don't want him thinking I'm mad at him if you know what I mean cos he'll think I still think about it! But you know what I will act like he doesn't exist that'll hurt him he's a nice guy but and ex is an ex for a reason like you said! Ofc I haven't moved on FULLY but I'm getting there and he probs has moved on so thank you for that seriously that helped a lot!!!

• Show All
    • Yasssss omg I'm turning 18 December 5th ahhh it seemed like e done a lot of damage and yasss seriously keep your virggingty you don't wanna be called second hand or 'used' your virginoty is valuable! But yeah someone will appreciate us one day init 💕

• I'm keeping mine until marriage and I am not dating again until I go to college. My junior year I took a break from dating because I've had enough of getting hurt and I want to date older guys in the future since I am getting old myself. I've healed already so I'm just going on with my life and focusing on my schoolwork. I don't have time somebody that won't make time for me. I know how valuable virginity is I wouldn't just lose it to just anyone I think girls lose it for stupid reasons and then moments later they regret it once they find out there pregnant.

• If I were you, I wouldn't say happy birthday to him. If he hasn't even tried to talk to you after the break up there's really no point in contacting him. Also, how would you feel if you were in a relationship & their ex texted them? I would just leave him alone, he's an ex for a reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave it alone. You are just preparing yourself for more heartache. It's hard but you need to forget about him and move forward with your own life. He's done with you and moved on with a new girl. I don't mean to sound harsh but you needed it straight on this question.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol he did wanna stay friends but I broke his heart that's why he jumped into another rship quick so obviously it's gonna make me feel guilty everytome but like you said move on with life

• No! Forget him... he isn't thinking about you

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I wouldn't bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course nahhh...

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not? I haven't even talked to him and he didn't make no effort to talk to me after the breakup! Do you think his rebound relationship will last? He jumped into it straight after our breakup like wtf

• The problem is why u still care about him?
      so what if u dun talk to ur ex.. he clearly shows u that he doesn't care.. nd dun want u anymore..

Recommended myTakes