Should I say happy birthday to my ex boyfriend?

Me and my ex broke up back in august, because he wasn't happy two weeks lAter he was in another relationship which broke my heart!
Now he's still in thAt relationship and his birthdays comjng and I haven't talked to him ever since the breakup
Shall I say happy birthday?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, me and my ex broke up in March, she congratulated me on my Bday in May.. but we were still talking, now I don't ever talk to her again (last time was like 6-7 weeks ago) and her Bday is coming up too (November 18th). I don't plan on congratulating her, she broke up with me and she obviously doesn't care wether I do or don't talk to her so I'm just going to let things be the way they are.