Why does my ex gf keeps posting these things?

She broke up about a month ago but we didn't unfriend each other on facebook. She posts "moving on" quotes from tumblr, but later that day she will post lyrics to sad songs?

Songs like fine frenzy - almost over

is she trying to make me realize see that she's really moving on purpose? or is she hiding her pain?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• She misses you. Her motives for these posts could be many, maybe she wants you to contact her... Who knows. But dont overthink it. the important part is that she misses you.

If I was in your place I would go No Contact. Waith for HER ti reach out for you. If she sends you random "how are you doing" texts I would reply to them. Only reply when she texts that she misses you or eants to get back together.

• Correcttion: I would NOT reply to random "how are you doing" texts.

• What if the no replying thing is interpreted by her as you having no interest in speaking with her, let alone getting back together?

• @j-bird mhm... well i already did my part trying to get back with her and she knows that. She said she needed space so she should be the one to start communication again.