Everything reminds me of my ex?

So me and my ex broke up a little over two months ago. And it nearly destroyed me but I've been a lot better. I got out and started dating again and I've noticed that all guys I date have qualities that he has. Both good and bad. No one gives me the feelings he did.. I feel like I need someone who is complete opposite of him but I can't find that anywhere.. Is there any way to get over this or.. ?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• take all the things that remind you of him and burn it! but please be careful while doing this and picking out the things

• No I mean like other guys remind me of him. Not material objects

• LMAO that wouldve been a terrible idea! sorry but it just has to fade