He told me to never speak to him again. How do I deal with this?

There was a guy that liked me that asked me out and I said, "No, I rather be friends". Then he asked me what I did today and I told him the truth that I went on a date with another guy. Then he told me to never speak to him again. What should I do if I bump into him at school? I'm worried he's going to hurt me or something because he got so hurt that I went on a date with another guy.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• just look at him as a stranger now, actually don't even look. he's just a stranger at this point. if he wants to come around then he will.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you're being melodramatic, he's unlikely to harm you. He will just ignore you and you should do the same to him. His ego has been battered by your rejection and you going a date with someone else and that's his problem and not yours, so keep calm and carry on.

• Well, don't talk to him. Don't look at him, pretend you don't know him, I guess.

• Don't talk to him again. That's what he wants. If you encounter him at school, keep going.

• walk away.. ignore him

What Girls Said 1

• Don worry.. Its nt like he was ur boy friend. N more over u don really hav to feel guilty. U like this guy, tel him.. If nt tel him a strong "no" n stop being frns coz it'll b difficult fr him to c u wid others.