How guys deal with heartbreak?

I have been through a lot of break ups and it seems to me they are only getting worse each time. I always wondered how guys experience heartbreak and how they deal with it?

1056

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm absolutely in the same situation as you so I don't know if I'm the one who can help you how to deal with your broken heart... but, based on my experience I might how they deal with their heartbreak:

•if they get the chance, they'll look to get into another relationship ASAP.
    •he might hang out more than before.
    •he'll be more susceptible to parties and other activities.

In other words, he'll get distracted. Most guys get easily distracted because its part of their nature. Also, they don't pay attention to details as girls do, so that says a lot.

Hope I helped you!

• Yeah we pretty much do any of those three, occasionally we snap and are angry but we still end up doing one of those. Hang out with friends, go to parties, or try to move on as best we can, anything to get our mind off of it.

• You have to keep in mind that you can't fit either sex into an archetype. I am very attuned to details. I also tend to avoid social activities in general, so after a hard breakup nothing really changes. I don't really like just dating around. The only hanging out I do is for the most part just skyping and playing video games with my friends.

• I like this better than my explanation.