Best way to forget about your baby daddy?

I am having a hard time forgetting and moving on from my ex husband...
we have kids together and we live in the same apartment complex ( about 2 doors away from each other)
I give him a ride to work every morning...
he said he loves me but I don't make him happy... I want to move on and I seem to fail everytime...
my heart hurts when I see him with other woman and he tells me about them...
please help me... I am open to any advice

32

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to forget. I've tried to "erase" as much as possible. But alas we see each other almost every day when we drop off/pick up the kids. We were together 11 years and are currently separated. There are so many things that remind me of him. There are days I'm OK, and others I'm an emotional mess. I would say if you can, stop giving him rides to work. Start focusing on you and things you enjoy.

• Good advice. ^^

• Very hard indeed, stay strong darlin. Make positive changes in your life. And be a little selfish.

• yeah well I get that already from him... lol