How to ruin a cheater's life?

I just found out that the guy I've been talking to for a year has been cheating on me. I talked to the two girls he's been using too and we want to get revenge. It's childish but we don't care. He doesn't even care about what he did so we need something that will really hurt him. He's been trying to get into music as a rapper.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't hurt people emotionally through a relationship, if they don't value the relationship to begin with. He doesn't care about you, loyalty, relationships, etc. You can't do anything to a person like that, by doing anything in your relationship. He values something else, but you likely have no control over those aspects of his life.

• Why do you want revenge anyway? You stated you were talking to him for a year. That doesn't qualify as a relationship. You're not his woman, thus he didn't cheat on you.

• We were dating

Most Helpful Girl