He messaged another girl VERY inappropriate things, help😢?

One day I saw an emoji next to this girl's name on y boyfriends snaphat. I'm not the type to just search through his phonebut I saw it because it was blatant. I asked him about the situation and he said he hasn't message her since January andhe didn't know how the emoji got by her name. So I kept asking him did he messaged her and he kept denying it then finally he sarcastically said yeah I messaged her since that's what you want to hear and he kept this "lie" up for 10 minutes and he finally said he was just telling me what I wanted to hear. we discussed it in let it go he promised me that he was not talking to another girl. 3 days later he's on snap chat and I look at his phone and I was curious so I grab his phone is white and looked at his messages with herjust to be sure. All of a sudden I scrolled up and found all of these messages between him and the girl he supposedly did not message since January. He asked her if she wanted it (Sex) and meeting up so he could spend the night with her. He was telling her his hours at work and she even said herself that if you have a good girl don't mess it up with her you seem like a good guy. He completely disregarded what she said & was still trying to meet up. This occurred during a time when we were not having sex regularly because I recently got saved. He said it was a weak moment for him because he wasn't sure why we weren't having sex and he was not happy about it. He was very remorseful, crying, praying, and really trying to earn my trust back but I'm not sure because I have zero trust for him now and I don't want to put us through hell trying to regain my trust for him. I really love him but I'm just heartbroken about it. What should I do?

• Forgive him eventually
  • Break Up for good
I honestly don't believe he did anything with the girl because she didn't even have his number (I saw this in the mssgs). But it still hurts. 😢

64

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it super hard to let go when you love someone, but you shouldn't have to be hurt over some asshole, no offense. If you forgive him he may think that if he does it again you'll just get over it like the first time. I know it's too late now, but if he was smart he would have just talked to you about why you weren't having sex and worked things out rather than looking for another person to sleep with. My best friend is dealing with the same thing and this is basically what i told her. However, to you I'm just some stranger on the internet, so by no means do you have to listen to any answers on here, it's just my opinion! Good luck, be happy!

What Guys Said 4

• Can you imagine ever trusting him completely? If not, it's over; you can make the breakup drag out over several months but it will happen. There are two types of guys: those who will treat you with the behavior you deserve and those who will give you excuses for why they didn't treat you the way you deserved. Which type do you want?

• I'd text him and say you can't be in a relationship with a liar and leave a red faced emoji at the end of your text.

• I dont see how a is even an option for you...

• sounds like a total dick. Break up with him.

What Girls Said 5

• Break up with him? I mean he wouldn't go back on his words and hurt you if he really loved you. Besides, how many weak moments of his you wanna have before you cry your eyes out?

• what a shitty situation, i'd tell you that if you love him, forgive him but he kinda sounds like an asshole.. :( it would be a shame if he would do that to you again

• If what he did is something you can't look over. Leave.

• Well if you're saved and going to church maybe you can ask the head man to baptize him in flames. Just kidding, but seriously you need to leave his sleazy ass quickly.

• You can't have love without trust. He sounds immature and not willing to commit to you. Do yourself a favor and find someone better who won't lie to you or flirt with other girls.