Why did he walk away real fast when he saw me?

OK, I dated this guy briefly. I ended it because I felt he was playing me, then had second thoughts. So I texted him and flat out asked if he was playing me, of course he said no. We continued to text for a few months, he always told me how much he wanted to come over and have sex again, how he can't stop thinking about me, how much I turn him on, etc. It all sounded like player talk to me, so I wasn't buying into it.

One night, I was feeling bored and in the mood, so when he texted, I figured, what the hell. We had a nice time, but when he texted me again a few days later, I told him I wasn't into continuing like that, and I wished him the very best.

He never responded.

Next thing I know, he brings a girl around where he knew I would be. I ignored that. Then he goes into relationship status with her on Facebook. I ignored that. I moved on, as did he.

I ran into him the other day, 2 months later, and there was an awkward pause as we realized who each other was. What does he do? He walks away really fast, without a word!

Then, later that evening, he texts me and says he didn't realize that was me until later. Obviously, he was trying to undo the fact that he acted like a little bitch.

Why would a guy behave like that? It's so disheartening, because no matter what, it never feels good to have someone you know act like they can't stand to be around you.

Guys don't like talking to ex's, so they run away? Sheesh! :)

11

What Guys Said 1

• Guys don't like talking to ex's

• That's not totally true. I have other exes who would never, ever run away from me. I think this guy is simply an a-hole, with major insecurities. Thinking back, I'm sorry I ever spent time with him... he was clearly a mistake.

• I'm sorry I didn't know you were in control of my life, controlling bitch

• Oh, ok, now I get you. Sorry, I thought I was dealing with an adult. My apologies.

What Girls Said 1

• He wanted to avoid you