Girls, why did my ex unblock me?

Girls I need advice, so my ex (20f) broke up with me about 2 months ago because I (24m) was insecure and jealous and over thought about having a future with her. We met at work and We dated for just about a year and we were happy together but it didn't work out by our 1 year anniversary. I was crushed and tried to fix things for weeks until I started the no contact thing for a a month.

The reason for this message is because while trying to fix things, she blocked me from everything social media, which I was gonna do to get her off my mind for NC.

Fast foward to 2 days ago she decided to unblock me from facebook... what does this mean?

Day 4 and still unblocked but she still is really refusing to talk or just gives one word neutral responses.
Day 5 and Stull unblocked, but not budging with talking or just giving neutral responses... any advice for that?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have blocked you because seeing you upset me too much and I couldn't stop myself from going to your page. I also wouldn't want to see you going out with your friends while you were not contacting me for a month. I would've then unblocked you because I wanted to see you again and see what you were up to. She is probably giving you neutral responses because she's irritated about the no contact thing. She'll come around. I don't think she unblocked you because she doesn't miss you. If she didn't she really wouldn't care to respond.

• She didn't know about the NC, she just told me not to talk to her and I used that to fix myself.

• The main question is when would she respond

What Girls Said 5

• She's thought about it and chilled out and can't stand the idea of not being able to talk to you. It's a small step towards making peace.

• So the issue with that is:
      1. I'm blocked on instagram still.
      2. I did text her twice this week to ask her a question (she responded) and to show her something crazy awesome that happened to me (she didn't respond)

What should I do especially if I do want to start talking and maybe get back together because I do care about her and want to start from scratch.

• What difference does that make? She's allowing you some access to her life again. Patience.

• I should just wait and see where it goes? Granted I'm not gonna keep banging my head on the situation and keep wondering but I will have curiosity

• Move on. You actually wanted a future with this girl and she pushed you away? Please, if you doubt this advice, at least do this. Look back, not at all the good times, but the small signs you weren't meant for each other, see what changed and how she made you feel, but more, how she made you feel about yourself.
    Some women don't know what they want. She wants the cake, and she wants to eat it too. Stand your ground, be a man, you don't need her, so just.. move on.

• I totally understand where you're coming from with it but that's the issue, I have thought about it. So you'll get these people that do the NC thing as a game to make their ex to miss them and you'll get others that just want to move on... I did it to figure out what happened with me. Because I did change for the worst and became the woman of the relationship. I also looked at all the bad memories with her a lot and just saw why it was bad and it was because I was messing up. I learned that no one defines you but you. I don't need to fix things because im stuck on her, i need to change because i became an in insecure asshole... i won't die because I lost her, my life isn't over, and I don't need her, I just want her. Maybe it won't work out but I would like to try it because we were good together for the good times and I realized what needs to be fixed to fix the bad.

• she misses you, or just nosy... just time will tell. anyway, do NOTHING, just ack like you didinĀ“t noticed, she broke up with you, let her work a litlle for your Attention just to start.

• I haven't mentioned it and it's been almost 5 days (well past that 48 hours wait to block thing from facebook) the main issue is that she barely tries to talk to me and if I try to text her every couple of days it's always one word answers... I just want to figure out a way to start again and not lose her to someone else at work.

• She is willing to talk to u

• I tried and get one word answers if I get anything

• Well thats a start. Take it slow dont push things

• How?

• she wants to start talking again.

• So the issue with that is:
      1. I'm blocked on instagram still.

Same question lol