I feel stupid for texting my ex, should I just leave him alone?

He came back into my life 3 months ago after not speaking to each other for a month. He slowly got me to tell him how I felt about him and I gave in and told him I still loved him and missed him and he told me he still loved me too. And for the past 3 months he strung me along giving me false hope. At one point he became very needy by over texting and calling a lot of times. The last time I talked to him was 9 days ago and he said he loved me and misses me. So I've been feeling very sad and I miss him so today I text him at 7 am when he was still at work because he works from 12 midnight until 8 am. I texted him "hey you just wanted to know how ur doing and that I miss u, sorry for texting so early I was just thinking about πŸ˜”" and he never responded. I know I shouldn't have texted him but I just wanted to see if he would reply and he didn't.

From own this day on I will never ever text or call him. I just had to see what he would do. I feel so sad all over again, I never asked him to come back into my life I was doing fine during the month of no contact and now I feel broken again 😒

he he is the one who ended the relationship by the way

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww so sorry, i can relate to how you feel. I did exactly the same. I regretted it for a long time. Don't waste your time on someone who only wants you when the conditions are right for them. If he misses you - he'll call. If he wants you- he'll say it. If he cares - he'll show it. If not, he isn't worth your time , because you are obviously not worth his. All you can do is learn to move on from him , as hard as that may be because you obviously still care about him. If he wanted you to be part of his life he would have put you there , you shouldn't have to fight for a spot.

He has hurt you, so just be thankful you did not settle for a guy that you thought you deserved. πŸ’™xx

• Thanks, it just sucks because he didn't even say anything he just left and that's what really hurts. The last time I talked to him I told him if he wanted me to go away all he has to do is tell me and he said I don't want you to go away. I'm just going to move on and if he ever tries to contact me I'm going to ignore him. Again thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

• You are welcome. I truly feel for you, because i have went through the same. Take care of your own heart and don't allow him to break it again. Sometimes you have to forget how you feel.. and remember what you deserve. Good luck. I'll pray for you to find the inner strength to move on, because i know how hard it can be πŸ’™πŸ’› x x

• Thank you ☺️

What Guys Said 2

• And this is one reason you don't maintain contact with exes. It's easy for people to get hurt. He may be confused himself and not be meaning to cause you difficulty, but it's still best for you to move on.

• Yeah I should not have kept contact with him, everyone told me to block him but I believed in everything he told me. It just hurts for him to walk away without saying anything. I even told him if he wanted me to go away and he said I don't want you to go away. Either way I'm moving on I'm never going to trust him again. Thanks for taking the time to help me with my question ☺️

• Yeah he should not have ghosted and left you hanging. Keep that in mind, if he comes back again, do him the favor he did not do for you. Tell him you have moved on regardless how you feel. inside, being able to step away gives you confidence and gives you closure.

• He seems to come back when things aren't going good in his life and if he does I'm not going to be her because I'm moving on. Again thanks for the help ☺️

• I would just leave him go on

What Girls Said 2

• We all make mistakes, so don't beat yourself up over this. At least you know now that you did fine during the month of no contact, which means you will be doing fine again. I know right now it seems like you're back in the beginning and it's annoying because you trusted him again and he again let you down. But we make mistakes and we learn from them. At least you now know not to fall for him again.

• I definitely will not fall for this again I've learned my lesson. It just hurts for him to walk in my life and say he loves me and never wants to lose me then just walks away without even telling me anything. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

• leave him alone.